Sites You Want To See

pronounsshe/her
33written posts
trishearned bits
offlinecurrently
trish
trish Avatar
it's hard being hot and pretty and cute
mmMMMGH I've probably said this before but a "fantasy based on reality" sorta thing would be nice. Like, aesthetically Final Fantasy XV and all sorts of fantastical nonsense. The blacksmith and gunsmith arguing over their sportsteam from across a busy street. A bunch of dumb teenyboppers trying to outrun a RAGING BEHEMOTH in a beat-up car. etc etc. pls gib
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I'm craving simplicity lately. Like, no huge ass world with lore, races and stuff happening everywhere, all the time. I just want something super simplistic. A roleplay based in a small town, or even god forbid a high school/college roleplay with cliques and drama (could even throw in some supernatural/superpower elements or w.e).

Or both.

TL;DR: I just want something super character focused, where my characters can just do their own thing, without stressing about moving world plots and events along to keep things interesting, and from getting stale. Throw a prom here, and a festival there, and you're good. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Heck, I'd even run a site like this if enough people was interested. I can even do all the work required to make the site. I just don't wanna run it alone. Zzz.
last edit on Oct 10, 2019 9:59:25 GMT by Deleted
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
melusine Avatar
Oct 10, 2019 9:57:51 GMT @melusine said:
I'm craving simplicity lately. Like, no huge ass world with lore, races and stuff happening everywhere, all the time. I just want something super simplistic. A roleplay based in a small town, or even god forbid a high school/college roleplay with cliques and drama (could even throw in some supernatural/superpower elements or w.e).

Or both.

TL;DR: I just want something super character focused, where my characters can just do their own thing, without stressing about moving world plots and events along to keep things interesting, and from getting stale. Throw a prom here, and a festival there, and you're good. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if i may, i'll quietly slide into your dms with kickstart my heart. i'm just chilling in a corner as a normal member but it's a slice of life site in a smallish town with supernatural elements in it but nothing all out or super demanding or anything and while it is meant to be a romance site imo if that's not your thing you're not required to do it, you can go off and do your own thing instead.

honestly it's just been super chill and i've been enjoying it and i'll pop out of my lurking to quietly say it exists and fits what you were saying you wanted before i fade back into the ether again as though i was never here.

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
melusine Avatar
Oct 10, 2019 9:57:51 GMT @melusine said:

Or both.

if i may, i'll quietly slide into your dms with kickstart my heart. i'm just chilling in a corner as a normal member but it's a slice of life site in a smallish town with supernatural elements in it but nothing all out or super demanding or anything and while it is meant to be a romance site imo if that's not your thing you're not required to do it, you can go off and do your own thing instead.

honestly it's just been super chill and i've been enjoying it and i'll pop out of my lurking to quietly say it exists and fits what you were saying you wanted before i fade back into the ether again as though i was never here.
Can I just say that this made me laugh. Like, ugly snort out loud. Ya know, the kind of sounds that shouldn't be made in public, but thankfully, I'm at home where no one can judge me.

Sadly, though, while the site ticks of all the boxes, it's jcink and I just can't. do. jcink. :sob: It's the bane of my existence #newb. But thank you for taking the time to reply regardless, I really appreciate it!
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Adventuring Academy akin to what's seen in the Class of Heroes franchise. I think it's a pretty unique and interesting take on the school setting.

"Gaah that test for Monster Anatomy 101 is coming up and I've barely studied!"

Plenty of good times to be had.