pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
Comatose Avatar
I would love to be part of an animanga non canon Pern site.
This would be a dream come true. 

Or any non-canon pern rp where it doesn't close/RL emergency doesn't make me have to leave before I get to actually play a hatching out ahaha. I swear my timing has never worked on in pern rps.
36written posts
macaronearned bits
offlinecurrently
macaron
macaron Avatar
Venture into the stars
anything inspired by the interactive fiction Rent-A-Vice

What doesn't kill you...kills someone else, and leads you down an ethical rabbit hole. In the near future, paying users can rent the "virtual experiences" of other people. These "feeders" sublet their own bodies, at the risk of their own lives, so that customers can safely enjoy extreme, potentially self-destructive vices, like binge eating, cliff diving, or worse.

Rent-a-Vice is a 150,000-word interactive cyberpunk-noir mystery novel, and 2018 Nebula Award for Game Writing Finalist, by Natalia Theodoridou, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

You're a private investigator with a bad habit, an ex, and mountains of debt--troubles so deep that you stand to lose custody of your kid. When a mysterious client asks for your help finding their missing lover in the seamy world of virtual experience, it's up to you to gather evidence, experience the technology for yourself, and solve the case.

Delve into the darkest corners of the clandestine Rent-a-Vice industry. If you believe the etho-politicians, VE compromises the well-being of society, and normalizes vice and disorder. But what are users after? Is it entertainment, or something deeper? And is there anything in it for the feeders, other than profit?

crime sites with a good ratio of criminal threads & mundane ones. Idk maybe i just want some action and to see more characters with antagonistic behaviors corrupt cops?.
last edit on Apr 10, 2019 6:00:52 GMT by macaron
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,362written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
Beetle Avatar
Imagine if there was like a pokemon rp mixed with the vrmmo .hack/sao genre.

tbeh that was kind of what i was going for with link cable. i just. burned out on coding and finishing the lore at the last minute and realized i really didn't have the time, energy, or desire to try to run it more or less solo.

maybe someday it'll happen. but not now.

pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
i want a Post Kingdom Hearts 3 rp. Or just an AU KH RP. I wanna play Roxas again ;w; I miss the old school KH sites like KH Final Mix Rp. and the KH Forum RP! Just a fun romp in the KH universe back when you had to earn your keyblades (if your character didn't already have one) and the biggest threats were Nobodies and Heartless. Not a time travelling, body snatching, bald man. And it was just a good old disney magic nostalgia mixed with Final Fantasy and your typical JRPG craziness. I'm sorry, i'm just really, really, missing my childhood more and more =w= give me a break! I'm almost 30! D:
YESSSSS PLS. I've been low key wanting to play Sora again, I used to RP him ALL THE TIME and it was such a delight ;n;
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
1) an old school/early 2000's styled AU KH site or Post KH3 roleplay. Based less on keyblade wars, Guardians, and Darknesses and more on that good ol' Early KH Disney/FF nostalgia. Nobodies! Heartless! Disney Worlds! Character interactions and plots! None of that "end of the world(s)" nonsense for once! xD

2) a Final Fantasy XIV AU RP where the Scions and WoL didn't survive after Big Daddy Bahamut was sealed away. The site could focus on the beginning of ARR where we just play normal adventurers blessed with the Echo.

3) Animanga Superhero VRMMORPG rp where the biggest twist is that the Developers aren't "literally satan" and trap the players in the game! Just let it be an actually fun VRMMORPG where players create their superpowered characters and do super powered things! Like a nicer .Hack/ rp...? xD But with superheroes/villains!

the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
Ludo Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
i want a Post Kingdom Hearts 3 rp. Or just an AU KH RP. I wanna play Roxas again ;w; I miss the old school KH sites like KH Final Mix Rp. and the KH Forum RP! Just a fun romp in the KH universe back when you had to earn your keyblades (if your character didn't already have one) and the biggest threats were Nobodies and Heartless. Not a time travelling, body snatching, bald man. And it was just a good old disney magic nostalgia mixed with Final Fantasy and your typical JRPG craziness. I'm sorry, i'm just really, really, missing my childhood more and more =w= give me a break! I'm almost 30! D:
YESSSSS PLS. I've been low key wanting to play Sora again, I used to RP him ALL THE TIME and it was such a delight ;n;

that awkward moment when you delete a post that gets quoted anyways lol! But ikr?! I need one! I've been on every KH site ever and let me tell you, none ever give me the feels anymore! it's always "oh hey keyblade wars!" D: way to make non keyblade wielders irrelevant, Nomura! D':
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
Ludo Avatar
that awkward moment when you delete a post that gets quoted anyways lol! But ikr?! I need one! I've been on every KH site ever and let me tell you, none ever give me the feels anymore! it's always "oh hey keyblade wars!" D: way to make non keyblade wielders irrelevant, Nomura! D':

;-;  I would love to roleplay Heartless, only thing I care about. The darkness consuming nightmares growing. Why I love Pitch in Guardians.......  But yes simple Panfandom Interactions from all those series, and of course heartless.........

//note heartless less "omg Im so evil with no true motive" and more just "haha I'mn an ass, you have to deal." or "yes, I like to mess with your emotions, yes it feeds me. What don't cry. //
last edit on Apr 14, 2019 21:33:36 GMT by Ginger
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
The reason I dragged my laptop out of moving storage today......

idea: LOZ [Legend of Zelda] Modern City Setting!

Ginger blabber ignore

[Modern Fantasy with LOZ Gods, triforce, darkness growing, teens being stupid trying to live normal lives wiht destiny breathing down their necks... Imagine reborn Ganon being some fashion boy diva going "the fuck you" to the great evil source woh always haunts him and bonded to triforce of power. OF COURSE POLITICAL POWERS!!! MegaCorps.... Internet.. Cellphones... Maybe Epona this majestic fast wind horse spirit, who had been bonded to hero of time.... speaking of time.. TIME TRAVEL... with random glitches into medieval era and link going "the hell... Why do people have all this lice in their hair? Wait... EEW slime is real and alive..." Or you know... other stuff, sure people start talking/plotting working together to make a LOZ themed world anything is possible. Like triforce breaking into 8 parts shared by "maidens" who with these pieces turn to magical girls... I lost a lot of people haha.
last edit on Apr 14, 2019 21:40:46 GMT by Ginger
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
a Disney's Magical World rp! (Based off the two 3ds games!) Basically, KH-Lite. It's a Disney + Miis thing where you are brought to live side by side with Disney characters in a kingdom called Castleton. Instead of Keyblades you use Wands (created by Yensid!) Instead of Heartless its mischievous colorful "Ghosts". And the various Disney worlds are traveled to by archways/gateways. Currency is Stickers that let you unlock new worlds/open shops.

Idk, it would be a cute casual/laidback thing, I'd think.

A roleplay of it would basically be a mix of Disney + Animal Crossing + (Animanga) OCs!

I think it would be a neat idea, at least... ;w;
last edit on Apr 16, 2019 17:53:57 GMT by tenebrae
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Codename: Kids Next Door.

With the KND, Teens, and Adults representing different factions.

Really niche idea I know, but the world would be a really interesting one to play around in. With ice cream monsters, and evil lunch ladies, AND THE TOLIETNATOR. Ahh the good stuff.