the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
hear me out, this is probably wild, stupid, and hella dumb but:

A Disney Academy rp (with animanga/game fcs, for the love of god no rl fcs) where the students and faculty are the reincarnated souls of Disney characters. It's a school, but with magic, identity crises, and villains scheming in the background. Alongside your typical teenage/young adult issues. (And maybe some ancient evil force that caused the end of the world some thousands of years ago and the school was invented by Yensid in order to prevent this evil force from coming back and nuking them all...) also none of the students are fully aware their reincarnations. So, yeah. (This has been sitting in my head for the past three years off and on, someone please take it from me!!! I beg!!)

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
it would be super cool to see a she-ra and the princesses of power roleplay, but with alternate animanga fcs for all the princesses/characters(she-ra, catra, glimmer, bo, etc).

the world is just so diverse and expansive, and all of the princess' powers are unique, and the plot/story just gets better. I don't know why this has not been done yet. but IT HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL

either this or a rp based in the world and supernatural greatness of gravity falls/star vs the forces of evil
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
ninelie Avatar
YELLS MADOKA MAGICA

watching magia record is giving me all the feels

My requirements.

----- Wishes, THOSE Wishes need to come and bite those characters in the butts Remind me to make a character Who wishes Their parents Dead.
----- Multiple ways to Make a contract, Modern times... Have it where they play apps, Sign A Terms-Conditions, Tarot Cards Readings, or like other kyubey types
----- Witches, Demons, Gods, and Magical Girls.  [GIVE ME THEM ALL.... I NEEDZ them]
----- Council Of Kyubeys, where they compete against each Other **EyeSparkle**
----- Proboards, please let it be on proboards [and Discord for Mature rating stuffz >>   << ]
----- WITCH EVENTS, Please Staff Make multiple WITCH Events effect the WHOLE Board section the Witch is at....  Maybe make it Once a month, and then smaller easier to kill witches inbetween that don't effect a board, but a tiny short thread. [maybe the small witches be called monsters and are just leftovers from Witch Events.. That members can NPC and kill at anytime...]
last edit on Jan 6, 2020 4:03:55 GMT by Ginger
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
568written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Ginger Avatar
ninelie Avatar
YELLS MADOKA MAGICA

watching magia record is giving me all the feels

My requirements.

----- Wishes, THOSE Wishes need to come and bite those characters in the butts Remind me to make a character Who wishes Their parents Dead.
----- Multiple ways to Make a contract, Modern times... Have it where they play apps, Sign A Terms-Conditions, Tarot Cards Readings, or like other kyubey types
----- Witches, Demons, Gods, and Magical Girls.  [GIVE ME THEM ALL.... I NEEDZ them]
----- Proboards, please let it be on proboards [and Discord for Mature rating stuffz >>   << ]
----- WITCH EVENTS, Please Staff Make multiple WITCH Events effect the WHOLE Board section the Witch is at....  Maybe make it Once a month, and then smaller easier to kill witches inbetween that don't effect a board, but a tiny short thread. [maybe the small witches be called monsters and are just leftovers from Witch Events.. That members can NPC and kill at anytime...]

Um, did you read my mind???

I honestly hard agree with everything except for ProBoards... no offense to PB or anything but I skin for Jcink and I'm much more familiar with its system, just a matter of personal preference so if I ever do start up this as a side project, it'd probably be on Jcink.

To add on to this list, character sorted by an elemental alignment because I'm a sucker for that shit. Like in Magia Record's mobage with Light/Aqua/Flame/Forest/Shadow, etc. 

Also apps are just fill out the main profile custom fields, post once on the board and you're good to go because I don't want this to be an incredible effort and investment of time just to get into the game.

Anyway yeah that's it for my ramblings. I'll probably sit on this idea for another week or so and if I'm still super into it, something might happen. I dunno.

hover + icon by 旳---
pronounsDOLLAR / DINERO
106written posts
KOJIearned bits
offlinecurrently
KOJI
KOJI Avatar
virtual angel
ninelie Avatar
Ginger Avatar

My requirements.

I honestly hard agree with everything except for ProBoards... no offense to PB or anything but I skin for Jcink and I'm much more familiar with its system, just a matter of personal preference so if I ever do start up this as a side project, it'd probably be on Jcink.

To add on to this list, character sorted by an elemental alignment because I'm a sucker for that shit. Like in Magia Record's mobage with Light/Aqua/Flame/Forest/Shadow, etc. 

Also apps are just fill out the main profile custom fields, post once on the board and you're good to go because I don't want this to be an incredible effort and investment of time just to get into the game.

Anyway yeah that's it for my ramblings. I'll probably sit on this idea for another week or so and if I'm still super into it, something might happen. I dunno.

I had a site with a very similar premise once upon a time. So if anyone pursues this, hmu. I can assist.
last edit on Jan 7, 2020 1:54:19 GMT by KOJI
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
ninelie Avatar

Yes, Yes i read your mind. <3

Proboards commentary - mmm...Iii... mmm.. okay, but only because I don't make sites anymore. And don't wanna put in the work. I mean I'll help but I just wanna Make Messed up Wishes and get killed.. Or like.. do the killing.... {sites Die too fast, or creators just leave.. part why I've been on the same one [past 4 years]}

Maybe the alignment Element could be base on the wish? that then goes into classes? Maybe there's 4 basic, then a bunch of subs that fit there?

I've honetly gotten so lazy with apps.. I've joined sites that didn't even require an app to be accepted. Just roleplay the character, you wanna make the bio? Go ahead... Most.. uhh characters with no bios ended up killed, so nobody complained if they had none.

If you sit on this Idea please contact me when you desire to do it.. ;-;

I feel you are stabbing me through the heart. Oh I loved that site, that I think you're talking about. I especially enjoyed the Mystery system, the multiple magic givers clashing like some twisted rivals, the one event, OH and the Magic Element thing where you give 3 we pick 1 or reroll.. Just.. Let me Drool in a corner over here.... Damn I loved that site.
last edit on Jan 7, 2020 2:58:25 GMT by Ginger