the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
Kingdom Hearts Animanga Panfandom! Kingdom Hearts setting/universe/worlds but where canons from anime and other games are allowed in it. it's practically a multiverse anyways! I just wanna highkey rp Roxas or Yozora with like, a character from Naruto or Bleach or Dante from the Devil May Cry series or something dumb like that. Lmao! Imagine Sora and the gang thinking The Phantom Thieves from P5 are Heartless! xD There used to be one like this back in the day and I miss the nostalgia ;w;
last edit on Jan 24, 2020 15:44:23 GMT by tenebrae
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
982written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
all this Warrior Cats talk makes me want another Warrior Cats site despite the fact that I'm already on a Warrior Cats site and there still being plenty of other Warrior Cats sites out there oops
last edit on Jan 24, 2020 16:58:49 GMT by Mari
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
Kingdom Hearts Animanga Panfandom! Kingdom Hearts setting/universe/worlds but where canons from anime and other games are allowed in it. it's practically a multiverse anyways! I just wanna highkey rp Roxas or Yozora with like, a character from Naruto or Bleach or Dante from the Devil May Cry series or something dumb like that. Lmao! Imagine Sora and the gang thinking The Phantom Thieves from P5 are Heartless! xD There used to be one like this back in the day and I miss the nostalgia ;w;
YES YES YES YES YES [Allow Heartless Humans   AND Allow OCs.. I"M 150000000% Game] Otherwise.. I'm just 100% Legend of ZelDA!! or Gravtiy FALLS or Star Vs. JUST> YES PLEASE I just FINISHED KH3.. PLEASSSSSEEE LET ME HAVE THIS>> JUST> I think I've matured enough to rp canon..  PLEASE I NEED THIS.
last edit on Jan 25, 2020 3:19:56 GMT by Ginger
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
OH MAN YES PLEASE YES PLEASE?
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
yes! human heartless and ocs are a must too!

we can only hope someone is willing to make it one day!

man, i'd give my first born for a site like this ;w; shame i'm not capable of making it, or i would in a heartbeat! </3
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
If its proboards, I'd be on board helping Make the graphics and whatnot. I'd even help Write the lore, if you guys help decide what Lore-mechanics we should use for the roleplay. Since I have more free time, i'd even help advertise..... BUUUUUUT if its Jcink, I nominate to make the skin and control graphics, I'm a dweeb moron wth jcink. As in I've never even seen the admin center ;p
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
; I prefer Proboards cause it's the only board I know how to work xD Jcink's Admin Panel confuses the hell outta me lmao. Lore wise, I could see the site being an AU KH3 or just AU KH in general. So everyone can play their canons like Sora, Aqua, Roxas, Xion, Ven, etc without worrying about them not being accessible. But if you could write the lore then that would help a lot! (If I actually attempt this site, I dunno, I have no admining skills) another problem i have funnily enough - is writing the rules, lol. But yeah, maybe we can talk elsewhere? Take this to PMs?

; You interested too? :3
pronounsHe/him
84written posts
NULLearned bits
offlinecurrently
NULL
NULL Avatar
tenebrae Avatar

This was actually one of my first sites, well, roughly being a decade or so ago. But i'd be so down in helping in anyway i can!!!!
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
889written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
Ven ☆ Avatar
honestly,

TWEWY

only instead of Shibuya what if there are more cities that have the Reaper's Game in it...

hello i would DIe for a TWEWY rp
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
tenebrae Avatar
; I prefer Proboards cause it's the only board I know how to work xD Jcink's Admin Panel confuses the hell outta me lmao. Lore wise, I could see the site being an AU KH3 or just AU KH in general. So everyone can play their canons like Sora, Aqua, Roxas, Xion, Ven, etc without worrying about them not being accessible. But if you could write the lore then that would help a lot! (If I actually attempt this site, I dunno, I have no admining skills) another problem i have funnily enough - is writing the rules, lol. But yeah, maybe we can talk elsewhere? Take this to PMs?

; You interested too? :3

Just gonna slide in and say I've got an entire set of rules and casual/freeform combat system written specifically for Kingdom Hearts. Several of them tbh o.o I wouldn't mind sharing em with you guys.