Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
endless Avatar
Mouse Avatar
It's funny that you mention that because me and a friend are just putting the finishing touches on a site that is very much RWBY inspired.
If its that one i saw you posting adverts for in the new posts i may have to swing by

Yupp that's the site. We're having issues with the chatbox out of nowhere at the moment tho. I curse my luck that the moment I get the okay to place ads the site starts acting up on us v-v
Lux Lucet in Tenebris
aliasJacob
pronounsHe, Him, and His
1,226written posts
Jacobearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jacob
Part of the Furniture
Jacob Avatar
I would like to see a new Legend of Zelda board. My last one is/was a Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time cocktail. The populace hardly welcomed foreigners, and the staff kept shutting games down.

A fantasy locale based on The Boy and the Beast and/or Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki might('ve) prove(d) interesting. I enjoy(ed) the two films. It could have been/could be set as alternative universe.

I couldn't/can't run any venues, but these worlds show the mold me and my catboy come from.

last edit on Aug 29, 2018 6:06:46 GMT by Jacob
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
von Avatar
sooner, this will be on quick interest check but in the meantime im embedding this

nanatsu no taizai rp- au or inspired.

oh my god, i beg one of you to just pls give us an inspired, or non-canon, site of nanatsu no taizai--or black clover, ya know, thas okay too. don't be a dick, give the people what they want i--i mean we oops--demand it.
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
Mouse Avatar
endless Avatar
I still really want an rwby inspired fantasy site with the weaponry and magic power idea but the rest original
It's funny that you mention that because me and a friend are just putting the finishing touches on a site that is very much RWBY inspired.

ooooh, color me curious. i do love me some rwby, and if it's inspired definitely sounds like it's worth a peek!
pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
a non-bnha hero school rp. like sky high or x-men evolution, possibly? maybe instead of a "hero school" it can be a "villain school" or a even a "villainous reform/rehab/juvie"? ooooh, a villain juvie/rehab where villainous youth attempt to be "reformed" to modern societal standards? maybe a darker (and edgier) look at superhero society where those labeled "bad" are treated like criminals regardless of their character/exploits?
You could go the X-men route and have innocent people get locked up simply because they have powers. But I'm honestly more interested in the idea of villainous youth being forced to go through juvie/rehab (think DC's Belle Reve but as a juvie facility). Too many sites focus on the hero perspective so this would be an interesting alternative. Having all of these unstable individuals in one confined area while being forced to become "normal" would be a complete blast.

I would prefer if characters with magic or alien origins would also be allowed just for the sake of variety but metas alone works.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
806written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
i'd like to be transported back to the 8th grade in a self-indulgent repo! the genetic opera inspired rp pls
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,729written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
callista Avatar
light Avatar
there was actually a site like that before. i forgot what it was called, but i'm pree sure someone else knows what i'm talking about it, it was on proboards.
aw, not to ping you guys days later, but i remember these! fairly recently there was to bitter endings (which might still be going??) and in like 2013 there was predormitum (which is the only site i lasted on for longer than 6 months lmao).

this just made me super nostalgic :C

My site Anarchy Rising actual has a plot revolving around war! A mixture of Team Rocket, Team Galactic, and Team Cipher have taken over the world and rebel factions are fighting against them. It's set in Sinnoh but I believe it might be close to what you guys are talking about.

I'm not shamelessly advertising at all, nope not at all.
pronounsshe/they
147written posts
asiearned bits
offlinecurrently
asi
asi Avatar
i'll take my chances on the curb here with you.
kinda just got this idea the other day while driving down some back roads with my mom, but maybe like a mystery/horror-based site set in the midwest featuring cryptids, aliens, a religious cult, spooky cornfields

pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
asi Avatar
kinda just got this idea the other day while driving down some back roads with my mom, but maybe like a mystery/horror-based site set in the midwest featuring cryptids, aliens, a religious cult, spooky cornfields

put a martin's weird mysteries spin on it--add a dash of riverdale. i love it.