write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
A dark fantasy rp set in the Victorian era, kind of like Black Butler or Penmy Dreadful. Like making contracts with demons for a from rags to riches story, discovering underground cults in your city, or hunting down eldritch horrors!

Or just a site with fairytale or mythical-inspired characters whether they've been reincarnated in the modern world or just trying to adjust.
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
Miraculous Ladybug based.... okay but hear me out

There are so many Miraculous now??? And also that potential to be a villain??? IN PARIS??? I'm weak for this series just give it to me.... pls....
pronounsshe/her
436written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
touka Avatar
A dark fantasy rp set in the Victorian era, kind of like Black Butler or Penmy Dreadful. Like making contracts with demons for a from rags to riches story, discovering underground cults in your city, or hunting down eldritch horrors!

I've been playing Bloodborne and this type of rp is exactly what I crave. An actual Bloodborne based rp would be great too. Just give me something with a Victorian gothic aesthetic please.
pronounsshe/her
436written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
A Harry Potter RP set in one of the other major wizarding schools, like Ilvermorny. Or Mahoutokoro for the weebs. It's a shame that we don't really any official media involving them so a fan rp is the best we're gonna get if we want to explore those schools more. 
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
A roleplay set in a pre-Bioshock Rapture. I'd like to rp through the collapse of the city into the state we encounter it within Bioshock 1.

I'm also after a really good fantasy rp that supports and embraces many races, prejudice between those races, and allows that to form a main part of the plot.
last edit on Nov 5, 2018 17:37:19 GMT by zero
pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
I would like to see a D&D inspired rp. An actual D&D inspired rp, not one inspired by the setting. I'm talking about having to make a "real" character along with their "totally not D&D" character and actually role play their role playing. Make the whole thing an Adventurer's League inspired thing where all the players meet up at a game shop to play different modules to explain how people can be in different groups for character interaction.

I want to see jocks awkwardly try this game out of curiosity. I want to see nerds being the big damn hero. I want to see pacifists explode in rage over bad roles. I want to see the various quirky things and characters that this game creates emulated in an rp.
pronounsshe/her
129written posts
Y A M S ! ! !earned bits
offlinecurrently
Y A M S ! ! !
Y A M S ! ! ! Avatar
hnnnngh
I would kind of like.... a slice of life space based rp!

Like, uh.... I was on this one a number of years ago, that sadly died pretty quick, but the whole premise was that all the characters were on this massive commercial colonization ship!  So you would have common nobodies and celebrities both, plus the staff, and everything in between!  It was about them all playing their roles and just dealing with this three-year-long journey cooped up together and coping with each other and the lives they left behind.  It was super fun!  But, as I said, it died off pretty quick.

Something fun like that would be nice.  I know that star wars and star trek sites exist but I don't know the subject matter of those and most of them seem more action based than just existing and dealing with the cards you've been dealt.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
touka Avatar
I remember when I was younger I made this alien character once who was a wanted fugitive so I wrote notes about where she came from -- an outer space empire whose main gimmick was that they used crystals as a means of power and magic. Each civilian would be granted a crystalized star which would allow them to harness their magical energy kind of like a familiar. There was a royal family who was shifting power dynamics, the empire was expanding yay galactic imperialism, and the nobles were getting ready to do a coup. I got really attached to that for some reason lol

So, idk, something like that would be cool to see? :'D
 this sounds super cool, and even though I don't usually like  "space" settings unless they involve more than one civilization, I would like to see this become a reality because the idea and the world just sounds so interesting.