write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Okay okay so we've all heard about those soulmate sites where people are matched together to marry or whatever, but for the most part, that sort of stuff tends to be pre-plotted out, right? Which there's nothing wrong with that; I dig pre-plotted things! However what would be pretty interesting is to see a soulmates site where the whole romantic soulmate bit was completely randomized. Of course waiting until there's more than a couple characters and probably doing a sort of "drawing" so long in and randomizing a bunch of soulmates. Of course this wouldn't be completely un-negotiable, as people would be allowed to say no to a pairing if they'd like. After all, it's never fun to force a plot someone isn't into, yeah? And if someone's "partner" were to go inactive, the respective character could just be thrown into the next drawing.

...I really lost track where I was going with this idea, but hopefully it's a sensible one. ( = v=);;
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I like your soulmate idea @dandy! To me, it makes more sense for a site based on soulmates to have a random selection. it's fun to throw characters together without any pre-tense and just see where it goes!

also, still wanting:

an original magical girl/boy/kid rp that has slice of life elements.

animanga murder mystery animanga riverdale. like let me be the anime version of cheryl blossom. please.

or just an rp based on the beautiful imagination of studio ghibil
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
crazy site idea i wanna see:

panfandom pokemon roleplay. basically, animanga panfandom where characters are taken from their worlds bereft of their powers, abilities, partners, and anything that made them special - and thrown into the pokemon world forced to partner with pokemon to survive. they could become a trainer/breeder/coordinator/gym leader/evil team member/etc in either an original region, one of the canon regions, or maybe all of the regions??? it would cool if it was a route based site cause i miss those and i haven't seen a decent one in many years. :c i would make this site if i knew wtf i was doing and knew how to run a pokemon rp. so instead i'll out this here for anyone who'd want it! c:
last edit on Apr 4, 2019 15:50:19 GMT by tenebrae
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
tenebrae Avatar

panfandom pokemon roleplay. basically, animanga panfandom where characters are taken from their worlds bereft of their powers, abilities, partners, and anything that made them special - and thrown into the pokemon world forced to partner with pokemon to survive. they could become a trainer/breeder/coordinator/gym leader/evil team member/etc in either an original region, one of the canon regions, or maybe all of the regions??? it would cool if it was a route based site cause i miss those and i haven't seen a decent one in many years. :c i would make this site if i knew wtf i was doing and knew how to run a pokemon rp. so instead i'll out this here for anyone who'd want it! c:
Hell to the yeah to the please Im actually beggin you
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
nara Avatar
tenebrae Avatar

Hell to the yeah to the please Im actually beggin you

like i said, i couldn't make this site myself. no experience or clue what i'd be doing ^^; anyone who's willing to, can make it! i'd join in a heartbeat! lol.

edit: i'm all for helping brainstorm tho!
last edit on Apr 5, 2019 15:46:03 GMT by tenebrae