write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounsThey/Them
28written posts
aniearned bits
offlinecurrently
ani
ani Avatar
Honestly? I really want to see more well-implemented systems. Things that are too free-form make me anxious as hell, and as someone who came out of the tabletop world, I think hybridizing the systems is just a gold-mine waiting to happen.

As for genres, I'm always game for Pokemon, and I'd love to see less gritty superpowers? Something upbeat, like the overall tone of the BNHA anime, with tons of superpowers and wacky characters and NPCs.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
ani Avatar
Honestly? I really want to see more well-implemented systems. Things that are too free-form make me anxious as hell, and as someone who came out of the tabletop world, I think hybridizing the systems is just a gold-mine waiting to happen.

As for genres, I'm always game for Pokemon, and I'd love to see less gritty superpowers? Something upbeat, like the overall tone of the BNHA anime, with tons of superpowers and wacky characters and NPCs.

This has everything you listed here! Except Pokemon I guess, but I figured the generas were either or
pronounsThey/Them
28written posts
aniearned bits
offlinecurrently
ani
ani Avatar
Kitten4u Avatar
ani Avatar

This has everything you listed here! Except Pokemon I guess, but I figured the generas were either or
Honestly if anyone could find me superpowers + Pokemon + well-implemented systems, I'd probably die happy, but yeah it was probably either/or.

I shall take a look!
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
flem Avatar
a harry potter rp that focuses on adult life in the wizarding world like minsitry jobs and whatnot.

I'd love something like this; I tend to make adult witches, but it's hard for me to do them justice on most HP sites. That and the allure of being Hogwarts centric (for me) has waned over the years.
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
y'know what? i honestly want to see something different and actually flourish. an original kingdom hearts roleplay would be nice. ofc with the disney characters obvi., but one with more oc rather then canon. there was a really good one that came out like years ago, and ever since then it's been so long since another has even caught my eye.

or, y'know, i'm okay with a fairy tail rp, a:tla or lok rp too. gimme one of those.
last edit on Aug 1, 2018 12:35:40 GMT by light
aliasflem
pronounshe/him
12written posts
flemearned bits
offlinecurrently
flem
flem Avatar
Benetnasch Avatar
flem Avatar
a harry potter rp that focuses on adult life in the wizarding world like minsitry jobs and whatnot.
I'd love something like this; I tend to make adult witches, but it's hard for me to do them justice on most HP sites. That and the allure of being Hogwarts centric (for me) has waned over the years.
i'm in the exact same boat. i'm so much older now and it feels strange making school aged characters. the job careers in the wizarding world are so unique are i think it would be a blast to explore them!
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
flem Avatar
Benetnasch Avatar
i'm in the exact same boat. i'm so much older now and it feels strange making school aged characters. the job careers in the wizarding world are so unique are i think it would be a blast to explore them!
There is a HP rpg aimed at adult characters: theministryrpg.com
It is set in the ministry of magic and allows people to rp adult witches/wizards (as a disclaimer, I don't actually rp there myself, so can't give more detail than that).
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
zero Avatar
flem Avatar
There is a HP rpg aimed at adult characters: theministryrpg.com
It is set in the ministry of magic and allows people to rp adult witches/wizards (as a disclaimer, I don't actually rp there myself, so can't give more detail than that).
oh, i think a lot of the real life face claim harry potter sites focus on adult life actually, there are so many of them and i can give some advice too. but they probably meant it to be animanga fcs since animanga puts more weight in action side of things and less on the stuff like applications. they can correct me if not though!

that said, i also support adult wizarding world still.