write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
illumination Avatar
a non-modern fantasy site that isn't an mmo-esque setting where modern people are transported into mystical virtual realms. a site where the world is fantastical including human and non-human races, various cities with different advances (magic-based industrial revolution, creation of guilds, taking on missions and quests from job boards. just a fantasy setting where your character is just born and raised in that realm rather than transported elsewhere.

literally anything granblue and ffxiv inspired tbh...
Are you willing to assist in moderating this site? Because I want to do this too.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
yumyums Avatar
illumination Avatar
a non-modern fantasy site that isn't an mmo-esque setting where modern people are transported into mystical virtual realms. a site where the world is fantastical including human and non-human races, various cities with different advances (magic-based industrial revolution, creation of guilds, taking on missions and quests from job boards. just a fantasy setting where your character is just born and raised in that realm rather than transported elsewhere.

literally anything granblue and ffxiv inspired tbh...
Are you willing to assist in moderating this site? Because I want to do this too.
Me and a friend are currently making a site like this - ish:

Two kingdoms, each with their own royal families, dukes/duchesses and lords/ladies. All of these positions will likely be canon, though some of the families will be open for members to create (In a sense where they'd still be canons, but whoever picks up family a gets to create the members of said family for others to pick up). While humans are the dominant race, there will be other races as well, which will eventually get some plotlines through events.

The two kingdoms will be connected, and close enough for people to be able to interact with each other, despite being from two different kingdoms, too.

It's a "medieval" fantasy (Think RPG, FFXII ish) focused on character building and relationships (There will be events too, to move the plot along, of course, but it's going to be more laid back, where one could join the site, sit in the corner and do your own thing, or partake in larger site events - or both: Want to play a flower girl who spends all her time in her shop, making bouquets and drinking herbal tea? Go for it! Want to make a royal? You can! Want to make a pirate who just sails around kidnapping fair maidens? Knock yourselves out. 

Each kingdom will have more than one city, its own religion and rules regarding magic: For example, while one kingdom might be less inclined to use magic, the other might go as far as using magic to further technology. There will be several factions available, both site-wide and the kinds members could create themselves, such as rebels, guilds, pirate crews, mercs, etc, etc. While we won't implement a direct quest system this early on, members are more than welcome to do so themselves.

However, it's probably going to be real life face claims. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
87written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
apple Avatar
a thriving, friendly, happy one where my crops r flourshing & i can rp a gd wedding

maybe like a slice of life smthn bc i enjoy those
i would be so willing to do smth like this ;A;
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
a pokemon rp that is route-based and slice-of-life, with maybe a sprinkle of over-arching plot that doesn't include cults or legendary pokemon trying to kill everything. I wanna do a pokemon rp where catching/raising pokemon, battling, fishing, unlocking new lands/regions, and developing with other characters are the main focus, where team rocket can steal your pokemon and still potentially want to take over the world in the higher scheme of things, but isn't necessarily what the whole rp is about. like the games, but deeper.

i just want to play my girl breeder/trainer who loves flowers and baking and grass pokemon, and I want to see her blossom
last edit on Jan 17, 2020 15:34:56 GMT by Deleted
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
dreams Avatar
a pokemon rp that is route-based and slice-of-life, with maybe a sprinkle of over-arching plot that doesn't include cults or legendary pokemon trying to kill everything. I wanna do a pokemon rp where catching/raising pokemon, battling, fishing, unlocking new lands/regions, and developing with other characters are the main focus, where team rocket can steal your pokemon and still potentially want to take over the world in the higher scheme of things, but isn't necessarily what the whole rp is about. like the games, but deeper.

i just want to play my girl breeder/trainer who loves flowers and baking and grass pokemon, and I want to see her blossom
So literally Hoenn? 🤔
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ricochet Avatar
apple Avatar
a thriving, friendly, happy one where my crops r flourshing & i can rp a gd wedding

maybe like a slice of life smthn bc i enjoy those
i would be so willing to do smth like this ;A;

do what u must for the greater good !!!

last edit on Jan 18, 2020 16:39:39 GMT by Deleted
pronounsShe-Her
103written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
salty Avatar
a school/college - focused on supernatural ghostly apparitions...and legends surrounding the school, wonders

Let me jump into this discussion and say that I have a site with a very similar premise (if not the same). It's a small town RP focused on paranormal activity, urban legends and all that jazz. The only difference is that the RP takes place in a city (but there is a university as one of the usergroups) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
last edit on Jan 18, 2020 19:54:56 GMT by Elaysa
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
**Drops and Runs before AC and KH fans kill her for Crossover/Panfandom Interest**

psssstn >> << alternate universe.... Original Canons........ Video Game Characters + Disney + Dreamworks.......................... **runs faster**
last edit on Jan 19, 2020 9:22:20 GMT by Ginger