phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,360written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
nova winchester. Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
in all seriousness tho, when are we gonna get a ffxiv rp
Perhaps something AU, like the world if Nael Van Darnus didn't spearhead Project Meteor and Dalamud didn't fall; or maybe go back in time to when Emperor Solus was trying to take over Eorzea

i mean this is an option and keep in mind that i haven't been able to really play it (i got tangled up really shortly after the game started and i can't pay for the subscription) but i think it'd be worthwhile just. taking it after whatever the event was two years before the game starts that made everyone get amnesia and letting it be open world. just so that you can have that high fantasy ffxiv feel without necessarily alienating anyone who's in my position and couldn't play through a lot of the game and can't really afford to change that.

and it might be an interesting concept, letting people build up through having their characters trying to figure out who they were and who they are now, but maybe that's just me.
last edit on Sept 29, 2018 16:46:45 GMT by Kuroya

aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?
nova winchester. Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
in all seriousness tho, when are we gonna get a ffxiv rp
Perhaps something AU, like the world if Nael Van Darnus didn't spearhead Project Meteor and Dalamud didn't fall; or maybe go back in time to when Emperor Solus was trying to take over Eorzea

ffxiv au rp where viera are a playable race ty

last edit on Sept 29, 2018 17:59:38 GMT by valka
if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,360written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
valka Avatar

i see this and raise you ffxiv rp where viera and aegyl are playable races

heck go whole hog and go straight to semi-open bestiary so members can pick up any non-deity ff race they want tbeh
last edit on Sept 29, 2018 19:58:12 GMT by Kuroya

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
valka Avatar

i see this and raise you ffxiv rp where viera and aegyl are playable races

heck go whole hog and go straight to semi-open bestiary so members can pick up any non-deity ff race they want tbeh

:/ well I must be a weak person. I wanna do it now. Gonna do it now. Stay tuned
pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
light Avatar
A Deadly Class inspired role-play, should probably be on Jcink tho, would be lit.
If you don't know what it is, it's getting a series that's coming out next year based on the comics.
It's nice to see a kindred spirit. I mean it's a simple enough rp to make considering King's Dominion is just a private high school (that just so happens to train the next generation of assassins). Just take your standard high school rp format and change the usual school classes students can take into other categories like "Beheading 101" and "Poisoning" and you have the rp. The 1980's setting is a must though because we don't have enough rps set in the 80's.
pronounsHe/him
84written posts
NULLearned bits
offlinecurrently
NULL
NULL Avatar
This may sound real dumb, but a panfandom site that's kinda Fate/Series based, but the summoners are OCs, and canon characters are the heroic spirits, but like the site plays somewhat like a dungeon crawler? It was a dream I had last night and was cool. Like, the world was set in an underground cavern where there was various rooms of monsters that had to be beaten, so the characters would sign temporary contracts w/ various canons depending on need. Idk it sounded real cool in my head
last edit on Oct 5, 2018 23:06:04 GMT by NULL
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
Dangan Ronpa Discord Server RP to celebrate Halloween
i used to host a danganronpa rp and tried to start a small group thing on iwys but it kinda fell through. there's one that has been in discussion a bit, but that went quiet too. i'd love to have a new one, whether i help host or not (^,:

also, a silent hill rp would be cool to get into that halloween mood~
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
Gonzo Avatar
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
Dangan Ronpa Discord Server RP to celebrate Halloween
i used to host a danganronpa rp and tried to start a small group thing on iwys but it kinda fell through. there's one that has been in discussion a bit, but that went quiet too. i'd love to have a new one, whether i help host or not (^,:

also, a silent hill rp would be cool to get into that halloween mood~

That's kinda why I want it on discord, things move quicker, and it's easier to just hop on discord and do some fast replies while other's are going. When you are reliant on a small amount of people the easier it is for them to lose muse or desire. So if you keep hype up by having an active discord things go better.

I did a fun Dangan Ronpa Tabletop game once that went great and was a blast.

I'd try but.. I'm not good at coming up with mysteries just solving them :'D