pronounsThey/Them
43written posts
Hereticearned bits
offlinecurrently
Heretic
Heretic Avatar
Fables don’t write themselves so I lay dynamite to the kindness of my words
von Avatar
DRRR OP 1 AND OP 2 SUDDENLY PLAYED AND HOLY SHIT THIS IS MEMORY LANE. THESE R LEGENDARY OPENINGS.
A DRR site would be hecking awesome, even if it's loosely based.
etch o' sketch
aliasecchi
pronounsshe/they
154written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
Ginger Avatar
A reverse Supernatural site, Where the humans are the ones hiding or "rarity" in the world. You know when humans hunted down Monsters, The monsters didn't just "hid" they fought back destroyed the humans.

A friend and I were kind of talking about making a site like this: sort of the aftermath of a war of monsters/supernatural creatures vs. humans (and the monsters are winning the war), and while they eventually came to agree with one another so they both don't collectively wipe out the entire Earth, 50 years later humans are the lesser species as monsters breed with humans and whatnot, so it's rare to see a 100% human.
77written posts
offlinecurrently
Billz billz billz
Billz billz billz Avatar
got my money on my mind and my mind on my money
yung ecchi Avatar
Ginger Avatar
A reverse Supernatural site, Where the humans are the ones hiding or "rarity" in the world. You know when humans hunted down Monsters, The monsters didn't just "hid" they fought back destroyed the humans.
A friend and I were kind of talking about making a site like this: sort of the aftermath of a war of monsters/supernatural creatures vs. humans (and the monsters are winning the war), and while they eventually came to agree with one another so they both don't collectively wipe out the entire Earth, 50 years later humans are the lesser species as monsters breed with humans and whatnot, so it's rare to see a 100% human.

I really love this and would love to see it happen. It’s also kinda funny that I had a similar concept with the monsters and humans breeding too causing all kinds of fun nee creatures as a result so seeing a similar idea show up here makes me really excited and look forward fo seeing it in rp!!!
last edit on May 25, 2019 20:22:06 GMT by Billz billz billz
aliasNyx
pronounsshe / her
129written posts
avanearned bits
offlinecurrently
avan
avan Avatar
she's the wicked witch of the EAST bro
Billz billz billz Avatar
yung ecchi Avatar

I really love this and would love to see it happen. It’s also kinda funny that I had a similar concept with the monsters and humans breeding too causing all kinds of fun nee creatures as a result so seeing a similar idea show up here makes me really excited and look forward fo seeing it in rp!!!

I also had a similar idea to this that was open for a bit, though I had to close my site for personal reasons! Essentially it was earth, but "supernatural creatures" were just...the normal thing. Humans, however, were seen as a rarity. Some supernatural "craved to be normal" because humans weren't cursed with "wretched looks" or curses or anything etc stuff like that! I'd love to see someone make this a thing again, I love ideas like these.

77written posts
offlinecurrently
Billz billz billz
Billz billz billz Avatar
got my money on my mind and my mind on my money
avan Avatar
Billz billz billz Avatar

I also had a similar idea to this that was open for a bit, though I had to close my site for personal reasons! Essentially it was earth, but "supernatural creatures" were just...the normal thing. Humans, however, were seen as a rarity. Some supernatural "craved to be normal" because humans weren't cursed with "wretched looks" or curses or anything etc stuff like that! I'd love to see someone make this a thing again, I love ideas like these.

Ooooh that sounds like such a fun site. Shame it had to close when it did but also totally understandable cause life comes first. And yeah so happy to see such an idea pop up here cause now I’m looking forward to possibly rping it! And if you do make it let me know when its done or if you need any help setting it up! I love me some monsters and always feel afraid like I need to check myself when it comes to rps outside of my small monster loving group.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
yung ecchi Avatar
Ginger Avatar

Your idea actually made me think of this rp friend who made a world similar. With its own laws and Council, the only problem I had with it. The War between humans ended up causing apocalyptic mutations [and radiation problems] and just went less for Supernatural in modern city to a more of... Apocalyptic survival with supernatural races and a couple of humans. Plus they came from underground after the "radiation" had weakened enough, and where slowly rebuilding a city above ground.. I did mention felt more of an Apocalyptic survival site right?

avan Avatar
Billz billz billz Avatar

That makes me think of Wonderland or a type of "Dreamland" [or Human Sacrifice vocaloid song] with "Alices" or dreamers etc. The rp itself sounds really exciting. I'd join. that or it touches on human Mutants taking over the world and nonmutants being a rarity.. which then touches on Boku Academia... I guess depends on how you look at it?

oooh adding on.. Maybe its a type of Hell and you turn into your sins.... So when a human gets trapped there, a whole new experience of rarity that monsters fight over, or grow jealous.... maybe more humanoid means you can redeem yourself to heaven [irony heaven true monsters]...

seriously your monster stuff, <3.  All I really want is possession, torture, and just flat out messed up darkness. [admittedly into the mind monsters more than deformities, unless those deformities transform? into humanoid.... Says the person who roleplayed a character with their whole body a mouth, and obsession with licking things............. and talking, he was a gospel talker. gawd i love that monster character, he was so obsessed with his "creator" and all should be "improved"]

last edit on May 27, 2019 5:43:27 GMT by Ginger
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
Honestly I'd like to see someone make a One Punch Man 'verse site work just to see how they did it.

Like I could definitely see it working in a 1x1, but I'm not quite sure how it'd work in a group and it'd be neat to see someone give it a try. Do you just hand wave a city being exploded/vaporized/stepped on/attacked by aliens every week or what?

I do miss the original supers fad, though. That was a fun time, and I'd love to see one that had a solution to the inevitable power creep that just ended with characters as strong as Superman x 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 into infinity that successfully apped themselves as 'the strongest villain in da world'.
last edit on May 27, 2019 8:21:08 GMT by wolfe
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
an animanga panfandom roleplay site with really good loose dnd elements. i know it'll take a lot of work to actually build it but i'd love to come up with the contents (not the coding) of a shipper template that has people sort out their characters in terms of power and abilities given a set beginning number of 'skill points' that they could get more of as they become more active / post more / plot more / contribute more.

i don't see enough sites that encourage people to build up their characters in terms of actual rpg statistic elements (i.e: levels, exp, etc) in an active manner. it would be fun to come up with a spreadsheet of collectibles (that can be seen as pixel art (i.e: stardew valley pixel art icons, etc)) that they could keep in a diary and actively sell / trade to make certain potions, armor, weapons, etc. it'd take a lot of spreadsheets and upkeep by staff but i think it'd be really fun since people would have to go out and post in random places and ask for staff to spawn them wild encounters / foraging opportunities and control the system of crafting and building in a sandbox world. people could even build their own homes and build colonies that could be added as new areas in the forum that people could visit and thread in (i.e: shops, actual residences/neighborhoods, etc).

there's just not enough animanga panfandom roleplays that are really active right now so i throw this idea out there because i think it's quite unique from what i've been seeing. people tend to look away from free format apps these days so the shipper/rpg stats sheet template would bring a new twist to it + the fact that people could actually actively contribute to the world and how it's shaped so it brings forth a better sense of being part of the community.

i'd make this myself but i 1: am fairly fresh in the forum community so don't have any people to really help, and 2: suck at coding so ripperino.

bonus: i already have some ideas for the different 'sectors' of the forum (i.e: pre-made areas built around heavy fantasy elements with their unique quirks and ordeals). i also play a shitton of mmorpgs so i could totally help with a class system and etc. + i play and dm a lot of dnd so i'd be able to really incorporate those 'dnd elements' i loosely hinted at. a-also ... i can do photoshop so if that's any help ... lmao ...

- - - - - -

anything with an active crafting / dungeon crawling / upgrading system for characters that doesn't revolve around 'lmao whatever u can imagine is fine xD just make it make sense!'. i like a defined system of progression. panfandom animanga would be a huge boost because i see a lot of oc-based rps and not many animanga panfandom that are ... as active as i'd like.

- - - - - - 

more krp sites! (using korean idol/model faces) ones that stray from the typical slice-of-life / high school / college / uni / gang plots.
last edit on May 28, 2019 0:02:41 GMT by honey and the forgor land