Sites You Want To See

Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
Oh god this is an idea i haven't touched since i was twelve and rping on a coding site but... it means a lot to me as a roleplayer...

Pokemon... Magical Boys/Girls... Hear me out okay...
Not gjinka who're born part pokemon but people who transform into pokemon-based superpowered beings on command. Mahou Shojou but with Pokemon. There's an institute where some of the best/brightest are employed/trained to be the guardians of the world basically but also... the opposite.... MORE best and brightest recruited by... Bad Guy HQ... a rebel group who're basically refugees because there's a war between the institute and the bad guys so they've lost a butt ton in their lives... then there are the civilians who can't transform/trainers/non-powered/haven't 'awakened' yet.

Long story short; pokemon meets sailor moon. if i had time/could get my ideas in order/not trying to set up a site already i'd already be swooping this... still might if... people are interested... revamp it so that it's not me godmodding as a 12 year old Child
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
982written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
nara Avatar
Oh god this is an idea i haven't touched since i was twelve and rping on a coding site but... it means a lot to me as a roleplayer...

Not gjinka who're born part pokemon but people who transform into pokemon-based superpowered beings on command. Mahou Shojou but with Pokemon. There's an institute where some of the best/brightest are employed/trained to be the guardians of the world basically but also... the opposite.... MORE best and brightest recruited by... Bad Guy HQ... a rebel group who're basically refugees because there's a war between the institute and the bad guys so they've lost a butt ton in their lives... then there are the civilians who can't transform/trainers/non-powered/haven't 'awakened' yet.

Long story short; pokemon meets sailor moon. if i had time/could get my ideas in order/not trying to set up a site already i'd already be swooping this... still might if... people are interested... revamp it so that it's not me godmodding as a 12 year old Child

I didn't know I needed/wanted this until I read this post
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
nara Avatar

I actually had this a very similar idea a couple years ago, but never took it off the ground. It garnered a lot of interest, but there were a lot complications to figure out as far as how "levels" would work/battle systems and how many "magical girls/boys" would be allowed, which region to go with, how poke would be incorporated, etc. It also doesn't help that I suck at stats and dislike anything too dnd-related. Pokemon sites also take a lot of work if you're the only one creating them, more than one person can handle, I think -- and I applaud anyone who caters to or staffs them and is still sane.

It would be bomb to actually see this idea come to life, though! If you could get around the practical stuff, I'm all for it. Magical Shoujo + Pokemon would be life.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Wizard Unite + Pokemon Go = Pokemon/HPVerse Crossover

Harry Potter World Set Pokemon Roleplay? Like a Medieval Time Period with a Boarding School that separates students from all kingdoms into 4 main groups based on their Personalities/Histories/Lineage/Talents. Then there be some war in the background that the students don't know about and other things.. But important thing here is..

TLR;; Boarding School HPVerse + PokemonVerse = Student Trainer Rivalries.

Ginger secretly would avoid this site believing it'd fail. But Hey, she really felt like posting with the whole Wizards Unite + Pokemon Go
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
lovelorn Avatar
highschool/boarding school rp with supernatural elements. teenagers fucking around with emoji ouija boards. roommates trying to communicate with the wraith under their bed.
i've never teared up over a request before but this hit me in the fucking soul
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
highschool/boarding school rp with supernatural elements. teenagers fucking around with emoji ouija boards. roommates trying to communicate with the wraith under their bed.
i've never teared up over a request before but this hit me in the fucking soul
you’re not a REAL spooky junior investigator unless you’re trying to hold a seance at 2am armed with only information from the vampire diaries and supernatural (tv) in order to communicate with your recently “”fired”” mathematics professor in order to figure out if their disappearance was due to a murder or not and also you need help on optimization in calculus
pronounsShe-Her
103written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
aybaybee Avatar
an attack on titan rp that doesn't heavily rely on anime/manga plots. no playable titan shifters. minimal political uprisings. more interested in world-building the territory through expeditions and what nots.. pls..

A while back I posted an interest check for an AoT-based RP that would primarily focus the struggle of humans vs. Titans. Exploration, no titan shifters, little political drama.
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
fed up with y'all bitches
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bglmao"]foreword: i'm part of a few sites and i don't want any of them to feel any type of way since this is just generally something i feel like is lacking on a lot of sites. with that said:[break][break]

sites that promote activity and reward it. i am talking awards for posting regularly, awards for just being a contributing part of the site instead of nancy sitting in the corner posting once a month. yes, people have lives and can't do this but i'm talking small badge awards for consistent posting on all characters or some shit. it would help staff keep track of who's just hoarding characters, also. i just feel under-represented as someone who tries to be as active as they can be and know a few others who can and do post as frequently as i do. we all just kinda ... float around like lmao ok sis.[break][break]

sites that have flexible systems. i feel like once people set up systems, they are scared to change them since what they have 'works' for the most part. i am part of a site that listens to all the people supporting them and the system is something to die for when it comes out. idk why more sites don't ... let people's opinions give them a little change where necessary to ensure the enjoyment of those you didn't account for?[break][break]

sites with a lot more badges. i tend to see the same badges on the same types of sites. i want badges that reward me for rping with people outside my canon group. i want badges that reward me for rping with someone who just joined. i want badges for being in a ship that's lasted longer than two months. i want badges!!!! as a collector, this is a big one for me.[break][break]
again, sorry if this steps on anyone's toes. i don't mean to belittle people who can't post as often or whatever but i just want more ... rewards for being active. is that too much to ask? it really feels like it on most sites that have systems that take eons to register and enjoy. furthermore, sorry to anyone who got put off by anything else. it's just my wishes! [break][break]
thank u for coming to my ted talk

[newclass=.bglmao] position: relative;width: 350px;background-color: white;color: black;font-family: verdana;line-height: 100%;text-align: justify;font-size: 10px;padding: 35px;border: 1px dashed #e8e8e8;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 1, 2019 2:44:35 GMT by honey and the forgor land
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bglmao"]foreword: i'm part of a few sites and i don't want any of them to feel any type of way since this is just generally something i feel like is lacking on a lot of sites. with that said:[break][break]

sites that promote activity and reward it. i am talking awards for posting regularly, awards for just being a contributing part of the site instead of nancy sitting in the corner posting once a month. yes, people have lives and can't do this but i'm talking small badge awards for consistent posting on all characters or some shit. it would help staff keep track of who's just hoarding characters, also. i just feel under-represented as someone who tries to be as active as they can be and know a few others who can and do post as frequently as i do. we all just kinda ... float around like lmao ok sis.[break][break]

sites that have flexible systems. i feel like once people set up systems, they are scared to change them since what they have 'works' for the most part. i am part of a site that listens to all the people supporting them and the system is something to die for when it comes out. idk why more sites don't ... let people's opinions give them a little change where necessary to ensure the enjoyment of those you didn't account for?[break][break]

sites with a lot more badges. i tend to see the same badges on the same types of sites. i want badges that reward me for rping with people outside my canon group. i want badges that reward me for rping with someone who just joined. i want badges for being in a ship that's lasted longer than two months. i want badges!!!! as a collector, this is a big one for me.[break][break]
again, sorry if this steps on anyone's toes. i don't mean to belittle people who can't post as often or whatever but i just want more ... rewards for being active. is that too much to ask? it really feels like it on most sites that have systems that take eons to register and enjoy. furthermore, sorry to anyone who got put off by anything else. it's just my wishes! [break][break]
thank u for coming to my ted talk

[newclass=.bglmao] position: relative;width: 350px;background-color: white;color: black;font-family: verdana;line-height: 100%;text-align: justify;font-size: 10px;padding: 35px;border: 1px dashed #e8e8e8;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

As for the activity thing, I have definitely noticed that those that are posting and active everyday are scarce and over-looked, compared to the majority of regular membership. Not only on prior sites i have run, but on other sites as well. I've been wanting to reward members for being active by giving them an award once they reach a certain IC post or post so much a week. I have been guilty of taking active and attentive members for granted before, and it's sad that dedication and resilience like that doesn't get any recognition. I'm hoping to change that on my site once it begins to float a little more and actually get some activity lol[break][break]

As for the the badges/rewards/awards for doing things OOC. I'm all for that, too! Some of those, I've never even considered, but it certainly would be neat to see things being awarded for that aren't usually thought of/awarded on. [break][break]

I honestly just want everyone to feel appreciated and involved.[break][break]

ALSO ON AN UNRELATED NOTE --[break][break]

what if we did a harvest moon roleplay inspired by svtfoe and gravity falls? I would kill to see something like that. Hell, I'd even offer to help out! it's such a NEED.
last edit on Jul 3, 2019 3:52:45 GMT by Deleted