write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
amondrask Avatar
Original Comic/Superhero board that fully embraces the wild and out-there nature of superhero comics. There's such a dearth of OC only super sites, it's saddening!
I think most super sites with animanga FCs are MHA, and most super sites with RL FCs are Marvel/DC. It makes me sad, honestly. I wish someone would make this too. I would, but I've got my own project running.

Also: man, I really want an animanga site with open race creation.
aliasNoodle, Longboi
pronounsHe/they
118written posts
Danger Noodleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Danger Noodle
Danger Noodle Avatar
yumyums Avatar
amondrask Avatar
Original Comic/Superhero board that fully embraces the wild and out-there nature of superhero comics. There's such a dearth of OC only super sites, it's saddening!
I think most super sites with animanga FCs are MHA, and most super sites with RL FCs are Marvel/DC. It makes me sad, honestly. I wish someone would make this too. I would, but I've got my own project running.

I'd love to make one!!! Problem is, I already got For Us All and I don't know if I can handle head-admining a second project.
I can sub-admin or moderate, but being site owner would be a big struggle when keeping up with my current site.
last edit on Mar 31, 2020 16:23:34 GMT by Danger Noodle
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Danger Noodle Avatar
yumyums Avatar

I'd love to make one!!! Problem is, I already got For Us All and I don't know if I can handle head-admining a second project.
I can sub-admin or moderate, but being site owner would be a big struggle when keeping up with my current site.
The superhero site or the open race creation site? If it's the former, then I don't really feel like adminning it either; if the latter, then I can set something up.
aliasNoodle, Longboi
pronounsHe/they
118written posts
Danger Noodleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Danger Noodle
Danger Noodle Avatar
yumyums Avatar
Danger Noodle Avatar
The superhero site or the open race creation site? If it's the former, then I don't really feel like adminning it either; if the latter, then I can set something up.

I was talking about the former, but, the open race site would be amazing too! I just would have like, 0 idea on how to go about it. Y'know, premise and such.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I have a pretty good idea of how to go about it. What I'm lacking is interest, and you've shown me that already, so maybe I could get a quick interest check post up some time?

If you're willing to mod, you can PM me and we can work things out. No pressure, though - I understand that you have another site.
aliasNoodle, Longboi
pronounsHe/they
118written posts
Danger Noodleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Danger Noodle
Danger Noodle Avatar
yumyums Avatar
I have a pretty good idea of how to go about it. What I'm lacking is interest, and you've shown me that already, so maybe I could get a quick interest check post up some time?

If you're willing to mod, you can PM me and we can work things out. No pressure, though - I understand that you have another site.

Quick interest check sounds like a good idea.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Danger Noodle Avatar
yumyums Avatar
I was talking about the former, but, the open race site would be amazing too! I just would have like, 0 idea on how to go about it. Y'know, premise and such.
Wouldn't Open Race roleplay just be a sandbox? With Supernatural + lovecraftian + Mythology + folklore?

//unless open race.. is an actual Race roleplay and its just characters running for their lives in a maze....... ignore me//
last edit on Apr 1, 2020 1:11:40 GMT by Ginger
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

I low-key want an animanga romance site, based on harvest-moon.

Maybe even incorporate a theme of characters possessing the spirits of certain animals, or being reincarnated from elements, gods, or even fairytales.

even just your average, ordinary slice of life small town would do wonders. characters don't just have to be students or teachers. They can be farmers, bakers, coffee-shop owners, detectives, post office workers, etc.

I've been watching way too many romantic movies and now I feel its a craving.

even if not for the romance side of it, i still feel like it is a light-hearted need for everyone.
pronounshe/him
889written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
dreams Avatar

I low-key want an animanga romance site, based on harvest-moon.

Maybe even incorporate a theme of characters possessing the spirits of certain animals, or being reincarnated from elements, gods, or even fairytales.

even just your average, ordinary slice of life small town would do wonders. characters don't just have to be students or teachers. They can be farmers, bakers, coffee-shop owners, detectives, post office workers, etc.

I've been watching way too many romantic movies and now I feel its a craving.

even if not for the romance side of it, i still feel like it is a light-hearted need for everyone.
oh shit i coulda sworn there was a hm based site like that i saw not too long ago uhhhhhhh

BAM! i couldnt find the ad here on the site but i found it elsewhere lmao

nadoracove.proboards.com/