Sites You Want To See

932written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
Crack site idea that I donโ€™t know if I want to see: panfandom where multiple people CAN play the same character but you have to ic duel to the death each time thereโ€™s a new challenger. RNGs may or may not be involved
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
668written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
I think it'd be cool to have a pretty slice of life site BUT, add a bit of friendly competition to it. Every month, whoever "bids" the most points or something gets to change the genre for the next month.

So imagine your character just having a nice time in a park. Then all of a sudden, there's a zombie apocalypse. They learn to survive. They rise up. But hold up! The next month, all zombos are gone and now it's some high fantasy type thing with wizards and warlocks and whatnot.

It could be a lot of work but I think it'd be fun lol

coming soon.
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar

You keep that bullshit away from me you and this big bastard 2012 looking asses had me in purgatory for months the audacity and balls you had to have linked me this here on this fine quarantine day the girls are furious with u and this place

You'll never see it coming sonuvabitch u damn right I never saw it coming when I joined I never saw myself getting out of purgatory โ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
negl, i'm sort of craving a site with a premise based around some of the nuggets of the first arcs of vampire knight.

i mean. ordinary school with a normal human class (interspersed with hunters) and a "night class" populated by elite vampires and a "disciplinary guard" that is in charge of making sure they never mingle or find out the secret? the whole thing being run by a former hunter who wants the two species to come to a peaceful accord? some political machinations going on in the background for who supports it and who's just using it as a convenient excuse? hunter society that eliminates crazy vampires but also has a shadowy and concerning past?

more like sign me the heck up tbeh-

praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
825written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
gimmick Avatar
Crack site idea that I donโ€™t know if I want to see: panfandom where multiple people CAN play the same character but you have to ic duel to the death each time thereโ€™s a new challenger. RNGs may or may not be involved

yes please
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
gimmick Avatar

but what if i don't want to duel to the death, what if i want to have them all team up for Shenanigans (tm) and Making Every Canonmate Regret Their Life Decisions Up To This Point (tm)

Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
I think it'd be cool to have a pretty slice of life site BUT, add a bit of friendly competition to it. Every month, whoever "bids" the most points or something gets to change the genre for the next month.

So imagine your character just having a nice time in a park. Then all of a sudden, there's a zombie apocalypse. They learn to survive. They rise up. But hold up! The next month, all zombos are gone and now it's some high fantasy type thing with wizards and warlocks and whatnot.

It could be a lot of work but I think it'd be fun lol

this actually sounds really interesting ๐Ÿ‘€