Unique Search Request

pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar

Do you have interest in writing fun slice-of-life articles in established towns? What if I told you that you could write AU interpretations of how my world is ran as an IC TV show/anime? Or better yet, what if I told you that you have an entire spot on a site dedicated to stories you write? All of these things can happen with the added benefit of making your character canon in my world. I'm willing to compensate you with bits on Pixel Perfect too.

My D&D campaign, Olithion, is a 3-year long community that's spreading its wings to create a play-by-post area for all of the members. Now, we're inviting you. There are some roles I'm looking to have filled which involve basic activity with little-to-no extensive knowledge needed. However, you're more than invited to learn about our world and create unique takes based on it. 

The roles I need filled are:
- Graphic Design
Create basic 400x200 banners based on events or random news happenings.

- Writer (News)
You will write small blog-like posts based on either topics in the world or randomized events you can create with both my and your characters. A quick and easy way to invite one-shot plot ideas that can result in affecting the world permanently.

- Writer (Comments)
Our forum acts as the in-character version of a adventurer's device. Opening the device allows access to various apps much like a smart phone. We ask you to take part in the Network and Logged In sessions and reply with posts (TEN to 400 words) based on your character's personality. You're essentially roleplaying your character texting.

- Writer (AU)
Create your own television shows through text on my forum. Get guaranteed followers of your work, with active response alongside fan-art and an opportunity to have your show become canon in my world. All shows will be discussed before your pitch episode is made.

- Citizens/Adventurers (COMING SOON)
Inquire about becoming a play-by-post member. When this position opens, you will be the first to know about it
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar

Olithion is a campaign with multiple stunning features. One of the largest attractions is creature capture, containing over 1,000 creatures, two difficulties and a bountiful amount of custom systems that keep playing options limitless, fluid, and even open to pseudo-RP interactions. Aside from the interaction with magnificent beasts, the progression of characters and evolving of power is a non-stop grind. With an advanced NPC system, the world continues to live on even when out of session.

In Olithion, the players start out as students in a prestigious academy, set to only accept the most passionate and skilled to be trained in the fine arts and elements, alongside capturing and battling with creatures known as โ€˜Spirit Companionsโ€™ - earning their name from the fact that they cost a small portion of your soul to capture. However as the story progresses, the students are brought forcefully and secretly into a top-secret agency that explores unvisited areas while fighting against the evil forces. With over 10 cities and limitless areas to explore, where will you end up and on which side will you fight for?

What are the benefits?
โ‡‹ Homebrew system that's very player friendly!
โ‡‹ Encouraging to new players, and always open for entry!
โ‡‹ This campaign has been playtested with a large party, and is now halfway through Season 4 (the 4th chapter containing 8 different major story arcs) with a brand new cast of NPC characters to interact with!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.