write a reply

Site System Assistance Needed

16written posts
struckearned bits
offlinecurrently
struck
struck Avatar
greetings. i'm taking a step back into the ring for some rp work, though it's only a temporary sort of thing. thought i might try to pick at the one piece site i'm making. it's just about done, but i'm rethinking some things.

for instance, what i'm posting here for, the bounty/reputation system. what kinds of crimes cause for the bounty to be increased and by how much? what acts of service increase one's reputation and by how much?

that's really what i need help with. if anyone could help me complete this, that would be so great! thank you.
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
524written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
When I make systems, I make rewards based off of the cost or vice versa. So, I couldn't personally suggest exact numbers.

If you want your players who will commit crimes to raise their personal bounty and promote interactions based on it, I would make the rewards high. High risk, high reward.

The type of crimes could vary depending on the laws that the areas on your site would have. Or general laws. I would say murder and stealing are two major crimes that would put a bounty on someone's head. Since it's a One Piece roleplay and well... there are a lot of pirates-- piracy in general might raise a bounty.