pronounsshe | her
526written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
I've been searching for a site to join for a little while and even contemplated making my own but I want to just have a place I can write casually instead of having to run it as well. There has been no luck in my search as of yet but I'm hoping I can find something through suggestions.

For what I've been craving-- fantasy is a generalization. It has always been a genre I've loved and will always hold it dear to me. Now for features I've been looking for:

The ability to implement a custom race / species. I would love to add my original creations into a world and see how they could fit into it. It's a reach but it would be an incredible plus for me.

Dragons / wyverns / etc. and the ability to work with them. Mythical creatures are a great interest to me and in a roleplay setting, I love to partner my characters with them. Currently, it's a really big craving especially after having finished the recent Game of Thrones episodes and re-watching a bit of The Hobbit, go figure.

Magic that allows for a bit of creativity. I've been playing around with the idea of wanting to roleplay a magician who studies blood magic, necromancy, and rituals. Perhaps even hexes and curses. I've never played a character quite like it before so it'd be interesting.

As for fandom roleplays-- I'm not interested in too many right now except for Naruto, Game of Thrones, and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. I don't think I'm into much else but a few older anime / manga.

All in all, any suggestions whether they fit or not are appreciated. n __n
32written posts
SalyaDarkenearned bits
offlinecurrently
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken Avatar
you can find all of that here and more since Tainted Onez is a mixed forum with a sandbox RP Zone with both Mature and PG boards.

Our ad:

We Offer:
-Unlimited Role-plays. Both PG and 17+
-Daily Stamps
-Gold system with Bank
-Fanfiction and Original Stories.
-Artwork and Graphics
-No Word Count.
-Monthly Events.
-Monthly Prompts for writing, Art and Designs.
-More+++

Come join us~

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.