Too Many Coding Ideas; Not Enough Time/Talent

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Okay I have all these notes and piles upon piles of plugins/links/coding websites that I don't even touch I just Collect them. Every single one had given me an idea or some major trick to attempt, though I never actually getting around to spending Days to figure out or create original tricks.  Thus I came here to ask. Who else Has Billions of Ideas, Upgrades, etc and Never once ever touch them? Or just so overwhelmed by them avoid them?

Heck at one point Ginger tried Auto-assigning Titles that members can choose to remove at will.. haha.. she never finished figuring out how to work the bot she's so dumb

TLR;;  Ever Have Lots of Project Ideas but never touch due to Life, Time, or simply fear? If so How many, what were they?  Ginger over here could literally list thousands of ideas that were never finished/started.
last edit on Jun 25, 2019 15:24:09 GMT by Ginger
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
523written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
In terms of code-- I have a lot of ideas that sit in my mind that I would love to do but my skill isn't quite there yet. But those ideas did inspire me enough to get me to learn. I'm just lazy and never get around to doing the simpler ones.

In terms of site ideas-- I've been wanting to just start my own site by myself. I'm working on one with my friend but I've wanted something of my own. However... I have too many ideas that I want to do and I just don't do them. I get overwhelmed with the choice that, yeah, in a sense I avoid them too !
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW