pronounsshe/her
57written posts
Ravenearned bits
offlinecurrently
Raven
Raven Avatar
"I suffer and slay."
Here is what I have on my site right now as far as board style:

But I want something more condensed. I want to keep the same look / feel but I'd like the boards to be side by side, if that is possible? 
I'm not sure if  it would be a HUGE overhaul of everything, though. 
If anyone is able to help, please let me know ;-; I'll DM the rest of the details.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
It's definitely possible to do side by side boards, but from what I'm looking at you would definitely have to overhaul some things, reduce some others, and possibly nix information to get everything to fit side by side. It's not too hard to do boards side by side but you would need to rehaul the board mod completely to keep the same 'feel' and still have everything fit. I'm not sure I personally would be able to keep the same 'feel' and keep them side by side- and if no one takes up your request who can do it much better and quicker- feel free to PM me later and I'll see what I can do, but I would say definitely give some other people a chance before me. /shot
aliasRae
pronounsshe/her
57written posts
Ravenearned bits
offlinecurrently
Raven
Raven Avatar
"I suffer and slay."
What I'm kinda looking to go for is having the title on the very top, then the image / desc right below that with the links portion fixed over the center of the image on like a thin little banner. From there, I'm not sure how to fit the # of topics, replies and posts or the latest post / user, etc. But I figure a professional could help with that. ^^;

I would be alright with an overhaul if it gets the desired effect and I would be absolutely grateful for any help x3
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.