Disney's The Lion Guard - Site Relaunch

28written posts
Whammychuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Whammychu
Whammychu Avatar
Also posted on RPG-D, so just using their format here as well:

Site name and link: Pride Landโ€™s Guard ( pridelandsguard.jcink.net/ )
Site genre: Fandom - Disney
Opening date: -shrug-
Site info: The Pride Landโ€™s Guard was a The Lion Guard RP I initially ran about a year and a half ago. Real life stuff got in the way and the site kind of died, but the release of the last season has made me nostalgic for the series and I would like to see about reopening it, set in the later half of the second season where there is a war going on between the Pride Land and Scarโ€™s Outlanders.

Your name: Whammy
Your primary staff account: Whammy
Contact info: PM on this site is best

Positions hiring for:

Admin
Moderators

Information about positions:

Admin: Hereโ€™s the thing: Iโ€™m still not in a position to actually run the site and so am essentially looking for someone who would be willing to sort of take over. I can hang on as a consultant of source, but day to day management is probably best left to someone more willing to do general admin work.

Moderators: Since the setting would allow quests/missions and plot events, moderators (and admins) with experience in almost an RPG-setting or story-driven sites might be good. I tried incorporating that stuff when I first ran the site, but my experience is almost purely slice-of-life, so it didnโ€™t quite work out.

Other notes: The site is basically ready to go: just needs a clean slate in terms of threads and applications, but otherwise it has a custom skin and everything from itโ€™s first run. Just needs new staff, basically.

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.