aliasRelu
pronounsshe/her
154written posts
alcoveearned bits
offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
Hello! My name is Alcove. I love writing, drawing, and programming!

I am from Australia, so I will be using British spelling in my posts like 'colour' and 'favourite'. Also my timezone would be waaay off from yours (assuming you are from the Northern Hemisphere).

My favourite colour is blue. My favourite movie is the Lion King! I play Hearthstone in my spare time, even though I'm not very good at it.

I also love animals. I have a pet cat called Lucky. She is super cute. Here is a picture of my cat:

last edit on Jul 4, 2018 12:03:25 GMT by alcove
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Your cat is adorable and her ear is green. :| What made you decide to name her Lucky? :3 And how old is she? She looks pretty young!

Unfortunately, I only have good pics of my cats on my 3DS but I can't figure out how to get them from 3DS to PC :| S, you shall get an old webcam pic of one cat. :|

This is Ares, the warkitty god of war. He's fierce on the battlefield, but when it comes to killing big, scary, flying bugs in the house... he fails me. :| He also likes being held/carried over the shoulder like a baby. XD
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
hello alcove! i'm from america but i've been "infected" by british spelling lol so a lot of the time you may see me spell words differently, only because i just know and talk to wayyyyy too many people who use that spelling.

hearthstone is fun! i don't really personally play it that much but i was a few streamers who play it hehe.

SPEAKING OF CATS, THAT'S THE MAIN REASON THIS THREAD CAUGHT MY ATTENTION. PSA: I HAVE THE GOODEST BOY.

his name is sam and he's a manx. he likes boxes and sleeping. he's a gorgeous boy tho hehe. lucky is also ADORABLE, look at that face ahhHHhh!! ( , ares is so big oh my goshhhh i love him :<)

(ignore that this is sideways sigh)

last edit on Jul 5, 2018 7:19:54 GMT by M A E !
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Thank you! Ares is even bigger now that he's older, too. I think he weighs something like... 10-12 pounds and is all muscle underneath the fluff. XD Yenno, I've neither heard nor seen a Manx in person. :o Sam looks super dapper! (I especially love his white whiskers against his dark face.~)
aliasRelu
pronounsshe/her
154written posts
alcoveearned bits
offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
thank you! the photo was taken a few days after I adopted her. she was about 3 months old in the picture. the rescue shelter place had marked her ear green so that they knew that she had been desexed. I named her Lucky because I was not in a good place at the time and thought that maybe the cute name would bring me a bit of luck... and it did! haha I feel very lucky to have Lucky.

love the photo! Ares is super adorable and very fierce! -nodnod.- omg a shoulder kitty! I'm jealous. Lucky doesn't even like being carried hahaha.

hurray for british spelling LOL. and Sam is awesome! i wouldn't have thought that he is a manx. does he have a stubby tail as well? :o also I LOVE tuxedo coloured kitties. so majestic. but OMG those EYES!!! I LOVE it when the cat's eyes go all round and circular. it's soooo cute!
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
yes! his tail is all but nonexistent lol, it's just a little nub of fluff hehe

i'll link like 3 pictures that very clearly show how it looks but i assure you it's adorableeee
pronounsshe/her
114written posts
Crownauticearned bits
offlinecurrently
Crownautic
Crownautic Avatar
swinging swinging in this world dyed in so many colours ~ ♪
u haven't sent me any more pics of your cat -- how dare you do this to me. not my cat but my gf's cat (i love her so much).
click the images if you want to see a bigger picture 8')