project orion

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
"THE YEAR IS 3915 and we have newly developed technology for space exploration. The Orion, a luxury space liner, is on a journey to colonize the new planet of Zoe and you are just along for the ride. The ship has people from all walks of life in its crew, passengers, and the occasional stowaway. With close quarters, artificial intelligence, and public wifi, what could possibly go wrong in our years of travel?"

project orion is an old site of mine that i attempted a while back and it just didn't work out. i've been thinking about it a lot lately and thought i would see if other people would be interested in the site before i put in a lot of effort into rebuilding it.

the basic premise and plot was what was listed above, people aboard a luxury space liner taking a trip to a newly discovered planet. of course they all think that the trip would be easy, but of course it wouldn't be. not to spoil too much but eventually aliens would be option to play, there were some ideas to make the ship's AI would go a little crazy, space flu would run rampart on the ship, space pirates, etc.

some other things about the site:
+ (mostly likely) premium/mature site
+ animanga face claims
+ short applications
+ very casual and relaxed with activity
+ characters can be crew members, first or second class
+ aliens??? maybe be added right away as a choice to play???

pronounsshe/her
97written posts
mellowโ™กearned bits
offlinecurrently
mellowโ™ก
mellowโ™ก Avatar
I remember this site! It pops up in the back of my mind now and again as a place I would have liked to spent longer in. I don't typically write on mature sites, but I'd definitely be peeking my head in if I saw it open again. Been super hungry for a mellow slice of life with some overarching story/goal.
last edit on Sept 8, 2019 5:32:42 GMT by mellowโ™ก
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ah, that makes me happy that someone else has thought about it from time to time too! and that mature rating isn't a hard yes or no from me right now yet either since it really isn't a necessity for the setting?? like space activities don't need to the that explicit.

we gonna stick all the people together on that ship.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.