GRIMOIRE HEARTS - AU BLACK CLOVER RP

pronounshe + his
47written posts
karmaearned bits
offlinecurrently
karma Avatar
"It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone."
Howdy all! Unfortunately, I’m not too great at graphics so you’ll have to bear with plain ole me.

Look to the title. Now back to me. Look to the description. Now back to me.

To keep it relatively short we’re looking to expand our staff team for this little project. It's going to be a premium site on jcink. The skin is already being worked on and we’ve hammered out most of the creative process so it’ll mainly just be upkeep things we need help with.

We want to steer away from missions and grinding and whatnot so we’re planning to place emphasis on awards and getting them. That in itself can become somewhat tedious on the staff side. We understand that staffing typically feels like busy work but there will be perks of staffing that can benefit a character if a position is taken.

You don’t have to be familiar with the series to come staff the site, we’ll explain what needs explaining if you’re interested. There is no staff hierarchy and thus no true admin or co-admin or moderator, once you’re officially amongst staff we vote on every major issue and thus you will certainly be heard and have impact and influence. We're not looking to be a seasonal site (but who really is) and we're going for longevity!

For those still reading thanks lol. What makes this site a bit different is how it attempts to bring back a bit of the shounen era fun without the abundance of grudges and excessive killing if possible. Staff is in charge of distributing ‘powers’ but the creation of said ‘powers’ has for the most part already been tackled and taken care of.

If interested please contact me over discord: Karma #8655
last edit on Dec 24, 2019 20:52:56 GMT by karma
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.