animated hover?

119written posts
melodyearned bits
offlinecurrently
melody
melody Avatar
i'm not sure if it's at all possible, but i was wondering whether someone could possibly turn THIS into a 250 x 400 hover with an animated effect? more specifically, a subtle glitter/glimmer effect to make it look a little more ethereal and fantasy-esque?

if it's not possible, just a nice hover of the image would also be appreciated! and i will definitely credit and re-host upon the artist's request. c:
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,511written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I'm not cool enough to be able to do any animations, but hopefully this will do until someone else who can do animations takes up this request? ;u; Honestly, if someone could teach me how to do them myself, I would be in heaven -

Lemme know if these work for you! TuTb
119written posts
melodyearned bits
offlinecurrently
melody
melody Avatar
these are absolutely gorgeous, wow! the coloring is stunning. i love them!! c':

hopefully someone comes around who can teach us both about the animated effect on a hover! but i am more than happy to use these. they're beautiful, thank you so much!

last edit on Jan 30, 2020 17:59:00 GMT by melody
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.