pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Alright. Animal Crossing hype is real with me. I have an Animal Crossing inspired RP board that has been gathering dist for a few years... With a few tweaks and such, who would be interested in playing on a cozy board like this? I had quests for bells and lots of open positions so yesss. The premise could be a vacationing island getaway has maybe lost its lustre lately but slowly but surely people are moving back and repopulating. Idk. Could even be set in a port city lol.

Would anyone be interested in helping staff this site? Making events, accepting apps, being generally talkative in a Discord server (or maybe I won't have one idk).

Oh and a random bit of help. If anyone could help me change the colors of a skin that is currently up right now. Someone made me custom templates for everything and I'd need help changing the colors of them... It has been a long, long time since I messed with proboards coding lol...

Anyway, enough rambling! Anyone wanna help? Or is interested? :3

coming soon.
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.