sticks leggy out real far

pronounsthey / he
10written posts
pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pie
pie Avatar
bold words for someone in stabbing range
hi !! i'm pie and i generally never have any idea what's going on.

i'm pie, i'm 19, and i never fuckin learnt how to read-

real talk though, i am 19, have been rping for a few years i guess, though that's time measured loosely bc i do have a tendency to just die dramatically in the middle for long stretches of time. i'm a sucker for fantasy or sci-fi, really. for the most part i just lurk on resource sites, but i might as well start posting up more codes.

i'm about to enter university in a few weeks, and have spent the last few months just chilling out and working on some art projects. this is where i drop a shameless art plug to my instagram, so go check that out if you want! when talking to Adults:tm: i tend to throw around the term freelance artist but in reality i just kind of exist and life does its thing.

outside of those, i do tend to talk a lot of about my dog + the stable i ride at,, and i keep promising art to ppl despite taking 50 years to get to it

( i haven't forgotten you but at this point i sit upon a throne of late work, and at my side Procrastination whispers advice )

anyway hi ilu let's all be friends
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Aaahh, I miss the stable I used to go to.~ Your art is pretty good. :) It looks vaguely similar to a couple of friends I used to know~, so it's kinda nostalgic to look at and makes me miss them a bit. ^^ I think this one is my favourite, it captured my attention right away.

Anyway, it was nice to meet you, Pie.~ If your dog is that collie, s/he is very cute!