phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
honestly, since i thought of this idea, i've been low-key absolutely feral for it.

basically, i really like the idea of having a thread for more or less just "rp classifieds" - the idea is that instead of posting a full-on want ad or something like that, you're running through the gist of what you're looking for and just providing a link to the full site and/or the original want ad (if there is one since imo i don't think there necessarily has to be). and, just like a classified ad in a newspaper, the idea is to be as brief as possible; just a sentence or two to explain the basic idea (some examples from tumblr advert blog taglines would be like "siblings wanted for an umbrella academy inspired family on a supernatural site" or "[face] wanted to complete a polyship with [face] and [face] on a real life site" or "superman wanted for a superbat inspired plot on a fantasy site; age gap + potentially triggering content but lots of plots waiting for you on approval!").

public or private site (or no site at all), approved character or wip character (or pitching a concept so you can decide whether or not to go in on the plot at all) - i'm down for anything to come in here. my one big request is that if an classified is no longer wanted, you come back and edit your post to specify that it's no longer valid. cross out the content, add in a "taken!" at the bottom, edit the original post to remove the content; i'm not picky. i just want to keep the thread so it's a resource for request-makers and request-takers, fair?

if you wanna resubmit a given request, that's also fine; i just ask for either two pages to pass from your last request for it (aka if your post is on page 9, you can't re-request it until the thread is on page 12) and that it's been at least a month from your last post for that specific request (to avoid spamming the same request over and over).

good luck and may everyone find what you're searching for!
last edit on Apr 12, 2020 17:55:53 GMT by Kuroya

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
omg i hadn't wanted to make the first post in this, i'd wanted to see it get some love all around

so uh. i don't have a site (i'd probably be looking for discord or something private i guess? since i don't really wanna rp this on a panfandom oops-) but. i'd be really excited if i could find someone who wanted to play green / gary oak from pokemon for some secondaryshipping with my game-verse silver!

pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
So hey I want Fire Emblem RP that isn't Three Houses or Awakening or Fates.

If you want to play any Tellius character, hit me up. I'm currently on a panfandom and not willing to join any more sites (I play the Black Knight), but I'm always down for Ikesoren over discord, or just... yelling about fire emblems that aren't three houses/awakening/fates.

I'm also looking for anyone to engage in Hector/Lyn or Eliwood/Ninian. Might be open to other ships-- contact me :>>>>>.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
1written post
julietearned bits
offlinecurrently
juliet
juliet Avatar
New here. I'm absolutely a lurker but for this I'll bite, since this thread is perfect.

Fire Emblem RP is cool, I'd play the following characters to anyone: Mist (PoR), Lana, Larcei, Julia (Genealogy), Priscilla or Nino (Blazing Blade).

Still familiarizing myself with FF but Alma or Meliadoul from Tactics.

Fate RP: Gareth/Lancelot is interesting, or just an interaction with any of the KotR.

Just like medieval settings in general, so there's that. If you're interested in talking deets just shoot me a message.
41written posts
remedyearned bits
offlinecurrently
remedy
remedy Avatar
with you is where i dream of sonnets— clovers, honey, and silent moments.
I've got a modern tokyo site that's looking for people to fill in some yakuza member roles. Or heck, any sort of thug / hoodlum / morally ambiguous character would be more than welcome, we're not too picky. Here's a link to the ad, if anyone's interested!
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
look this isn't a want ad but i honestly don't know where else to put it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

basically i really want a nice casual well-made slice-of-life lite-systems freeform pokemon site, but i also just... don't have the time and energy (or desire) to try to build the whole thing out myself so. please just. someone take pity on me and abduct me. i'd be willing to help staff it if i had to (and happy to pass along any help with building) and it's not entirely unlikely that i might be able to skin something if i have enough time / motivation to (but also don't bank on it since i'm just constantly tired and i don't want to hard commit to something and then kill the project because my design muse died months ago and won't come back for necromancy) and just. yeah.

tl;dr please just haul me away for some up-and-coming / brand new casual slice-of-life lite-systems freeform high-quality pokemon site, i'll even help staff it if it means i can have some nice things without feeling attacked for it-
last edit on May 7, 2020 19:35:30 GMT by Kuroya

pronounsshe/her
15written posts
glamouryearned bits
offlinecurrently
glamoury
glamoury Avatar
helloo i've got a couple of character requests for a panfandom site!

1. hinata hajime from sdr2 for komaeda nagito, would love to ship them but either way! request here!
2. enoshima junko from sdr2 also for komaeda nagito, for some good old chaos and misery! request here!
3. literally any homestuck; i play terezi and we also have dave, and a karkat and vriska are in the works. i would love some more! especially sollux, aradia, & john! request here!

thank u and good luck everyone!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.