pronounsshe/her
535written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Everything is on fire. Dancer is ranged physical dps. Hrothgar/Ronso is the new race. No male Viera.

SE FORUMS ON FIRE INTENSIFIES
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
ninelie Avatar
Everything is on fire. Dancer is ranged physical dps. Hrothgar/Ronso is the new race. No male Viera.

SE FORUMS ON FIRE INTENSIFIES
I am so salty about no male viera that I could cure meat.

salt below

They shouldn't have strung us along in interviews. And wow big burly beast male race and scantily clad sexy female race? oooh wow so shocking wow.

The lore excuse is so weak too. The lore is almost the same as the miquote, and you can play as those males. Also, you can drive a regalia mount, and right after they talked about the lore stopping males they talked about a nier automata raid? Lmao
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i mean, the lore excuse falls even more flat when you remember square used the same excuse for why you couldn't make male miqos and female roes originally (i think the male miqo odds are actually lower than the male viera in canon tbeh but don't quote me on that) and then immediately after when you remember they said they wouldn't gender lock classes anymore after opening those two groups. and yknow. the lore also falls flat when there's supposed to be like. 4 white mages and 2 dark knights in the lore. but lol okay square, male viera break the game and not the actual rathalos or the car mount or any of this other stuff.

the salty part of me says they'll just unveil the other gender for patch 6 for ~new content~ but only after two years of having that in every faq and such. the non salty part of me wishes we got bangaa for a more unique "bestial" design than another cat.

the terrible part of me is still stuck at "welcome to shadowbringers, where your new race options are playboy bunny and hardcore furry."

but also real talk i'm excited for dancer because i can play it and it looks gorgeous (and i'm hoping it's plays similarly to bard since i love bard) but also square really should have dropped another healer instead of a dps, it's so unbalanced omg.
last edit on Mar 23, 2019 22:24:52 GMT by Kuroya

aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
This Shadowbringers gender lock survey is interesting. As of right now with 1K responses it seems a bigger chunk than I thought of the community finds the decisions awful too. I hope SE will actually address this (though I have the highest of doubts). 
54written posts
vulpinaearned bits
offlinecurrently
vulpina
vulpina Avatar
im a plant animal
hey you dudes! since we are all rpers. I thought I do a shameless plug because I am part of their team. Also give you information the little things that ffxiv community provides!! ALSO IF YOU want to be in the magazine!

AETHERFLOW MEDIA Seasonal Magazine with fashion, insights, information, tips, and gpose!

GPOSERS - GPOSERS is a FFXIV community dedicated to connecting with and inspiring others while producing creative works!

HGXIV - tips on housing, they give credit to those who made it. It's a breakdown to housing items.

Eorzea’s Next Top Model - A fun community challenge, daily challenges for gpose.

that's all uwu have a good day.

last edit on Jul 13, 2020 20:13:58 GMT by vulpina
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
535written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Not sure if you should link The Moogle Post after the recent sexual abuse allegations.

Edit: Article by PCGamer [Archived] Another article Reddit thread
last edit on Apr 10, 2019 2:35:04 GMT by ninelie
54written posts
vulpinaearned bits
offlinecurrently
vulpina
vulpina Avatar
im a plant animal
I had taken it down! Thanks for telling me omg...
Tbh I never heard of them until I started working with AFM. lol

Though I still like to say, I really like their class guides on their website, but those guys who wrote the articles are streamers and can probably be found elsewhere.
last edit on Apr 10, 2019 3:23:31 GMT by vulpina
54written posts
vulpinaearned bits
offlinecurrently
vulpina
vulpina Avatar
im a plant animal
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
I still don't have a lot of you on my friend's list... or in my LS... ;o; It's gotten pretty quiet in there. Pls people just add me and I'll accept next time I'm on~ lol

I also can accept people into the LS. I am on most days! \ o w o 7

I dont talk very often in the ls bc its been really quiet lately....

last edit on Apr 26, 2019 6:03:57 GMT by vulpina
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
So I started playing again! Just played and beat heavenward, and wow I really liked it. The story was way better than the base game. Stormblood has some big shoes to fill...

I'm M'ira Tia on Gilgamesh.

I wanna see everyone's characters! I love seeing screenshots. This is my cinnamon roll 

and yes i am still salty about no male viera, but my miquote is adorable enough I guess
54written posts
vulpinaearned bits
offlinecurrently
vulpina
vulpina Avatar
im a plant animal
OH SCREENSHOTS OF OUR CHILDREN?

Here is Shay, who has a twitter. shameless plugging again If you want to follow it: @athreadoflife Post on it often and she has a tumblr too but it doesn't get updated very much as her twitter.

shay with her lover.

latest SAM glamour lol