FIRE✽FLOWER

pronounsshe/her
75written posts
minuetearned bits
offlinecurrently
minuet
minuet Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Ok random question and it totally doesn't matter at all with my interest in joining because I will join anyway BUT

Are you going to provide school uniform colors for the different schools? IDK I JUST LOVE TOUCHES LIKE THAT and also because I found a schoolgirl maker and I love fiddling with the colors on it even though the art isn't the best LOL!

please please hurry I am itching to use my cutesy CLAMP girls please

!!!! those CLAMP faces r so hard to resist i swear 

here are our tentative uniform ideas for both schools! 

kubomi gakuen
hunter green sailor style top for girls 
charcoal grey pants or pleated skirts 
white shirts (long or short sleeved) with hunter green accents 
charcoal grey gakuran jacket for boys 
collar pins (signifying year level) 
grey socks 
[for winter] students are permitted to wear either grey or green coats, sweaters and scarves over the usual uniform  

st. bickford's international collegiate
navy blue blazers (with school crest on breast pocket)
navy blue pants or pleated skirts with white stripes 
white shirts with school crest on pocket (long or short sleeved)
red tie or crisscross necktie 
white socks w/ blue stripes
[for winter] cream sweater or sweater vest with navy accents

last edit on May 21, 2020 6:29:28 GMT by minuet
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
it's my turn with the fireflower info update baton ig!! so!!! i'm here to share some small updates AND [hopefully] get some input from you, the potential member!!!!
  • this is probably the heaviest skin i've taken on in terms of the workload because i'm obsessed with font icons and have created [and continue to add to] a custom set for this particular skin. some of the icons in this font set include: an old school phone, the hot girl summer mixtape and some speech bubbles. member groups on the site also have custom designs that double as school crests for kubomi and st. bickford!

• [yes i know the images are small, they're previews after all ;)]

• while i originally wanted to do a winter themed skin, the idea ran away from me but!!! it's still a light skin, which you can see here, and we'll probs have a dark skin sometime in the future b/c i love dark skins too much.

• atm the site will require one (1) 250x400 hover, and three (3) 100x100 icons. but!! you could use the same 100x100 icon if you really wanted to ;) the staff of FIRE✽FLOWER love obscure faces & we want you to be able to break out whatever face you love so we'll be keeping mandatory graphics to a minimum.

• our application will be freeform with some basic information. we don't believe in word minimums so feel free to write as little [or as much] as you'd like!! 

• AND FINALLY, if u've made it this far thank u so much for reading, but also if you could please participate in this google form to help me figure out what to do with the skin that'd be really awesome!!! it's 3 mandatory, multiple choice questions and 1 optional one. ofc u absolutely don't have to do it, but we'd love to hear back from anyone & everyone! i can't give out rewards for participation but if u do, just know i'll love u forever <3 thank u and that's all (for now) folks! 
last edit on May 30, 2020 17:30:19 GMT by vvvaporwaves
pronounsShe/her/hers
58written posts
briarearned bits
offlinecurrently
briar
briar Avatar
I am so hyped for this and I also already have a character planned out! I've been on a city pop binge and everything. Looking forward to this!!!

ETA: Will the hover images be gif or static? Same question applies to the 100x100 icons? :D Also, excellent job on the skins and icon fonts!! <3
last edit on May 31, 2020 2:23:08 GMT by briar
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
this isn't an update BUT i'd like to thank everyone who participated in the google form!!! it really means a lot to meet to see feedback & @ the person who asked if help will be provided for those who don't know how to set it up: yes!! but the process is really simple so i'm sure you'll understand it in no time :D

in honour of all the responses i got, i got permission to share another spoiler with you! here's [one of] the advertisement images i've created for the site!

fireflower advertisement
pronounsShe/her/hers
58written posts
briarearned bits
offlinecurrently
briar
briar Avatar
vvvaporwaves Avatar
this isn't an update BUT i'd like to thank everyone who participated in the google form!!! it really means a lot to meet to see feedback & @ the person who asked if help will be provided for those who don't know how to set it up: yes!! but the process is really simple so i'm sure you'll understand it in no time :D

in honour of all the responses i got, i got permission to share another spoiler with you! here's [one of] the advertisement images i've created for the site!

fireflower advertisement

Thank you to all of the staff for the updates and hard work, I'm looking forward to the site opening!

Also lovely image! It gives off a fresh prince of bel-air,city pop, and everything 90s feel and I'm here for it!!! I'm ready to bust out the baggy pants and loose clothing!

last edit on Jun 3, 2020 5:32:50 GMT by briar
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
i have bashed and continually pointed out my disapproval for the last set of trends (highschool & slice of life rps) and i have sinned and im so glad to see this.

also that ad image and icon previews TT u guys invented mean girls <3 love this

P.S. i miss HS so thank u 4 this /sobs/
1written post
mokshaearned bits
offlinecurrently
moksha
moksha Avatar
THANK YOU ALL for the interest; it's keeping jumpstart coding staff going ♡

here's a 90s/vaporwave/disco/city pop inspired shibukyo city playlist for your listening pleasure

please direct all bashing of my music taste to jumpstart, pompon, or minuet
last edit on Jun 7, 2020 1:48:06 GMT by moksha