[Staff Search] Eidolons

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
For more information about the site, take a look here.

Summarized, TL;DR premise, inspired by Final Fantasy:
Many hundreds of years ago, mankind managed to create peace between themselves and the Eidolons (gods), by using summoners to communicate with the Eidolons, but as time passed, the Eidolons started disappearing one by one and no one knows where they went. As the Eidolons became nothing but tales and myth, summoners were no longer needed and as such, the sacred practice faded. However, in recent time, as technology and the people of Gaia has advanced, the earth has begun to stagnate and break down. With no other choice but to re-introduce the lost art of summoning back into the world in hopes that the summoners will discoverer where the Eidolons have gone and thus, hopefully, be able to save the world.

However, as the world breaks down, fiends (monsters) start roaming the world and the earth cracks up and dangerous mist seeps up into the air.

• Proboards with a custom skin and no templates. Instead, the site will automatically bold text with "".
  • The activity will be very lax and people are only required to post once per 30 days.
  • Animanga face claims.
  • No stats.
  • Discord channel.

What I'm looking for:
So overall I'm looking for various staff members for various tasks. There's a few things I expect all the staff members to do, and that's accept applications, archive stuff when needed, helping out in the discord - stuff like that, but I also have some more specific roles I'd like filled out:

• Advertiser: For the lack of a better term, I'm looking for someone to be in charge of advertising. However, if you'd like to do this, but not be an official staff member, that's totally fine. As long as I have someone who can focus on advertising, I'm totally happy!
  • Eventer: Someone to help me run events and help NPC'ing things when needed. Essentially, this person will be helping me plan events and plot changes to help move the main plot along.
  • Discord Mods: While not technically official staff members, I still need someone to keep an extra eye on the discord eventually. Make sure people play nice and are inclusive and stuff like that.
  • Santa's Little Helpers: While similar to discord mods in the sense that they won't be official staff members, it would be nice to some day have someone who knows the setting well enough to help new members. These people will be in charge of ensuring that new members have someone to lean on if they need any help with anything and help them find plots and overall just have a pleasant time on the site.
  • General Staff: As mentioned above, I also need official staff members who accept applications, archive stuff, do-do-do and do staff stuff.

You can also reach me on Melusine #3037 @ discord.

last edit on May 8, 2020 19:57:19 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.