my king, my friend

pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
So I'm on a lovely panfandom right now and I'm looking for two specific characters for the characters I play. I have plots and headcanons, and I'm ok with other ideas going into this. If you're interested, DM me or find me on the site! I've linked my shippers so you can see what kind of character I'm going for!

Varian Wrynn - World of Warcraft - for Jaina Proudmoore

Varian and Jaina grew up together, and I like the idea that they were childhood friends. They've been through a lot together and maybe always didn't get along (they're both very headstrong), but they were always close. I play Battle for Azeroth Jaina, so Varian is dead in her timeline, and she misses him dearly. He's a big idiot-shaped hole in her heart and she's never realized how much she cared for him until he died. I would love a wonderful platonic plot between these two. Perhaps they bring out the kid in each other and do something stupid every now and then? Now that they don't have crippling responsibilities, they can actually have fun and breathe and relax.

Martin Septim - The Elder Scrolls - for Sheogorath

This particular plot will bring out the part of Sheogorath that is still mortal and still has sentimental attachments to things. Sheogorath is the Hero of Kvatch, who saved Martin from an Oblivion gate and followed him to the end. Martin would know Sheogorath as a dunmer woman with a name I haven't decided yet, and probably wouldn't trust Sheogorath at first because he studies Daedra and knows Sheogorath in particular is not to be trusted. So Sheogorath's gotta prove to Martin that he's really Martin's old friend (lover? i ship martin/HoK but i'm ok with them being platonic) and that he's not going to be a complete untrustworthy asshole. And Martin has to decide whether or not it's one of the Mad God's plots.
last edit on May 7, 2020 16:40:27 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.