aliasRinse, Oakey, rickrollme
pronounsShe/Her
76written posts
pancakehouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
pancakehouse
pancakehouse Avatar
SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY!
I don't even know if this is possible, or how difficult it would be. This is for a Proboards site. Is there any way that you could have two varying classes of boards for the board list? Like... is there any achievable way that a few boards could display a bit different than the other boards of a category?  

I'll try to explain a little better. The IC-boards of my site are divided into "Northern Arafel", "Eastern Arafel", "Western Arafel", and "Southern Arafel". The first two boards of each category are the cities/towns/villages of that region, where the other four or six boards are "wild boards" (out of city limits). I was hoping to find a way where I could somehow have the two city/town boards be bigger, and possibly coded a bit different than the other 4-6 wild boards. So the wild boards would be more simple, with just title/description, etc... where the town/city boards would be a bit more ostentatious, with possibly a small picture, larger title, longer description, etc. Just so the towns and cities stand out a bit more than the wild boards.

Is something like this possible, and if so, then... how so? Can you assign classes to specific boards, or...? Honestly, I'm not sure where to begin, or if it's feasible. I know I've seen something akin to it on a few Jcink sites, but I haven't the faintest idea on how it's achieved.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read.

P.S: And also, while I'm on the subject of varying things. This occurred to me a bit earlier on when I was creating my regions. Again, don't know if it's possible or how difficult it would be, but it kind of runs along similar lines... is it possible for each category to look a little different? For each category to have a different title bar background image/content background image than the others? My thinking on that was "Northern Arafel" is a glacial/snowy area, so it would be cool if the background-images I created for that category were a light blue, and "Eastern Arafel" is a region known for its farmlands and its relative peace compared to the other regions... so it would be cool to have container background images for that region that were golden.... I hope I'm making sense here.
last edit on Jun 4, 2020 18:41:02 GMT by pancakehouse

an original powers rp
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
and are both providing a much more thorough explanation about how to do exactly this in this thread!
last edit on Jun 4, 2020 18:42:08 GMT by Kuroya

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.