aliasRinse, Oakey, rickrollme
pronounsShe/Her
76written posts
pancakehouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
pancakehouse
pancakehouse Avatar
SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY!
I'm working on posting templates for my characters and it appears that... when posting multiple templates that have a webkit-scroll-blah-blah edit.... they're canceling each other out? I can't imagine this, as I've seen replies in the same thread with separate scollbars that don't affect each other. So I'm not sure what my problem is here, or what little bit I'm missing that's causing this. Or if there's something I can add that could prevent this from happening if the thread I'm replying to does have a webkit-edit, that mine can as well?

I don't know if that makes sense, so here's the example.

I posted this template as a reply to another template here: linky
(the scrollbar works on the first reply, but not on the second)

But when I post the same exact template, copy and pasted, in its own thread, it works: linky

Any ideas/advice/whatnot is greatly appreciated! You all are so helpful and I'm sure just having a second set of eyes looking at this will help me out.

NOTE: And it looks like all scrollbars work when you view the Recently Posted?? So... idk. And it also looks like it isn't just the scrollbar. The newclasses just aren't working on the second reply, because there's also a "bold" class in there.

EDIT: Actually it's like the newclasses konk out about halfway down the Recently Posted page. Not sure about that either.

last edit on Jul 12, 2020 19:38:36 GMT by pancakehouse

an original powers rp
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,511written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
, I think I've found your issue! In Amaya Menke's post, at the end of the newclass styling for 'tagem', there appears to be an extra "] before the closing of the newclass tag. Since classes only appear to be breaking after that post, I'd think that'd be the issue - and if not, still probably something in that template's coding.
aliasRinse, Oakey, rickrollme
pronounsShe/Her
76written posts
pancakehouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
pancakehouse
pancakehouse Avatar
SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY!
Hey, thank you so much! I actually was just logging in to delete my post, because I found that just now! It occurred to me that in the Recently Posted page that they were only all broken after Amaya's, I figured it was something there. But that was it! I just took out all the ", because I don't think they're actually necessary for the newclasses part and it fixed it. Thanks so much!

an original powers rp
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.