ATLAS

ATLAS written Sept 18, 2020 14:14:36 GMT
pronounsShe/Her
59written posts
yorozuyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
yorozuya
yorozuya Avatar
i'm looking for 3 (three) people (and hopefully) new close friends to help me pitch out some ideas on a site i'm planning to make, which is an animanga abilities with a basic concept of war between the 'light' side and the 'dark' side between the 'gifted'. there might be several supernatural elements involved, or more. since it's still a concept, you're free to throw out your ideas as you like! there's a lot of room for creativity here. basically, what i'm looking for is to build a welcoming, super inclusive, very-much relaxed community where everyone can post and have fun with writing. also, the site will be on jcink!

general requirements:
- you do not need to have a prior staffing experience, all that matters is the commitment.
- keen enthusiasm on brainstorming the upcoming site lore or plot.
- welcoming to all members.
- communicative, if there's something up that's hindering you from being active on the site for a certain amount of time, just let me know!
- inclusive
- has a discord, bc this is going to be our main way to communicate with each other, mostly about the site or etc~

specific requirements:
- coding/graphics experience is definitely a plus point
- knowledge of jcink's acp and modding

additional information:
- due to some stuff going on™, i'm expecting the opening date to be later (could be a couple months from now, or so) since there's also going to be lot to brainstorm, design, code and etc.

if you're interested to flesh out this idea, shoot me a pm here or message me on discord at groovin, but make it marxist#4999
last edit on Sept 22, 2020 8:12:08 GMT by yorozuya
ewww you've been rping for years? get a life bestie lmao
ATLAS written Sept 28, 2020 20:32:40 GMT
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]