riddle things

shiz maker
pronounsThey / Them
112written posts
✰ Destiny Bondearned bits
offlinecurrently
✰ Destiny Bond
✰ Destiny Bond Avatar
Drowning in a flurry of emotions, come back to the surface stronger.
I have a few questions:

• If you drink half a glass of whole milk, would you still call it whole?
  • If balonga is pronounced "baloney" shouldn't lasagna be pronounced "lasahney"?
  • Ever wonder where they got the seeds to plant seedless grapes?

Think about it real hard.
pronounsHe/Him
48written posts
TheMysteriousManearned bits
offlinecurrently
TheMysteriousMan
TheMysteriousMan Avatar
Currently breaking things.
I know these are puns, but I'm gonna answer these anyway... because I can. I think I got some answers for you.
- Whole milk just means they don't try to take the fat of the milk, so no, even if you drink the milk, it doesn't change that the milk is still whole milk. Now if you somehow retracted some of the fat out of it, that would be a completely different story.
- Both Bolonga and Lasagna originate from Italy, and Bologna's title originates from the title of a Italian city, which isn't even pronounced "baloney". So if you think about it, technically we are the ones saying it wrong. Besides, Lasagna originates from the Greek word 'pasta', so the greeks had first dibs at the pronunciation.
- People do some science stuff with hormones, and plant the vines instead of the seeds. Unless... the seeds are in the vines? I think it's kinda like if a Zombie ate all of Deadpool except his arm, and then planted his arm so a new body would grow. Except, imagine everytime Deadpool grows back, he had a new arm.
This guy is awesome.
|
|
\|/
v
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW