write a reply

Which games, shows, and/or books have moved you to tears?

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Most recently the thing thats stuck the hardest is The watchers, first book to jon steele's angelus trilogy.

I not only cried but my fav character died and another character takes in his cat. I cant get past the first chapter of the second book because of his cat. My heart cant take it.
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
meggers Avatar
Here we go, movies that I cried about.
The Dark Crystal It's a jim henson film (so if you like The Labyrinth it's way better than that) that brought me to tears because for some reason I'm an oddball of a kid and couldn't help but relate to it. I don't know what it is that I find so relatable to it or what makes me want to just...ball up and cry. It's not even the storyline itself, but just the entire movie from the stupid fizzgig to the amazing music.

I didn't expect to meet someone else who's cried over this movie! It was one of the movies I watched a lot as a kid (alongside The Labyrinth, The Last Unicorn, The Storyteller, ect), and though I don't remember if it made me cry when I first watched it, for some reason the sound of the main theme brings me to tears every time now. I don't know if it's the overwhelming nostalgia or what, but I even cried reading the new Ultimate Visual History book on it too recently.

sweet cherry bomb
aliasaddy
pronounsShe / Her
25written posts
☾ CHERRYearned bits
offlinecurrently
☾ CHERRY
☾ CHERRY Avatar
I’m a huge crybaby so I can cry at literally anything but this is just off the top of my head.

Nier:Automata seriously, I don’t think I’ve ever cried so hard for a game other than N:A. Ending C just - gets me every time I replay it. There was just something about 9S ending dialogue/text scene that made me bawl like a baby in the middle of the night.

Doraemon the Movie can’t remember exactly which movie (I think it was an animation) but wtf. I was so embarrassed that I was crying because I was on a plane ride back home and my sister was laughing at me because I was sniffing away in a rather peaceful plane. But it was just so heartbreaking somewhere before the ending I couldn’t help myself.

Miracle in Cell Number 7 omg??? When my senior first told me about this movie I was a little skeptical, but halfway through the movie I was crying angry tears, and then at the end I was crying like a baby, and I ended up with very very swollen eyes after. I don’t think I’ve ever cried that much for a movie and my roommate was laughing at me after. It’s a great Korean movie 10/10 recommend.

Alright this is all I can remember.. for now.
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
627written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.
i didn't add it before, but i will add it now.

mamma mia. i just rewatched it again today and cried no less than six times.

goddamn do i love a good mother/daughter relationship.

aliascallyx, quinn
pronounsshe/they
20written posts
r o b i nearned bits
offlinecurrently
r o b i n
r o b i n Avatar
i lived, bitch

my hero academia → anyone that knows me can attest to my love for this series, and everyone knows of my love and adoration for All-Might. i've rewatched the anime at least four times, and i still cry at all the same parts. all of AM's battles hold a special place near and dear in my heart, and i think it's because i was super depressed and suicidal when i started watching the anime, and all might's outlook and personality stuck with me and kept me pushing forward. i've also cried at todoroki's episode (and yutaka nakamura's beautiful animation in that episode) and also throughout season 3, episode 4.

but i've also cried while reading the manga bc of all the hard-hitting things that happen later. any of you that have read the manga will probs know what i'm talking about. ;P

naruto → i'm a silly little bitch that cries during naruto a lot. i think it's more of a nostalgia thing, having grown up alongside konoha's number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja, and seeing his growth. i cried at the end of Naruto: The Last and during the Boruto movie as well.

your lie in april → the ending hit me so hard i was emotionally numb for three days.

where the red fern grows → i was... 8? 9? when i read it, and i started bawling. aww, cute? not when you're in the front row of seating in your 2nd grade class.

oremonogatari → i actually just finished rewatching this last night and i forgot how much i love it. they were happy tears, but i still bawled my eyes out. gouda and yamato are pure cinnamon rolls that we didn't deserve.

i can guarantee you that there are a lot of things that i've forgotten. tbh, i'm the kind of person that watches videos of soldiers coming home to their pets until my eyes are physically out of tears. i'll be back with more ;)
last edit on Jul 30, 2018 17:15:45 GMT by r o b i n
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
I cried all through Finding Dory; it was just really sad? Especially in the flashbacks -- I'm tearing up just thinking about it.

Requiem For A Dream just fucks me up every time I see it, esp when Sarah talks about how lonely she is, and the end...

Stephen King's It; I can't remember if I teared up the first or second time, since 10 years passed before I bought the audiobook a few months ago. I cried and sang Stand By Me when the Losers stood up for and accepted Mike into the gang. And pelted rocks at the Bower's gang who wanted to beat him up. Prior to that, the Losers went out of their way to avoid Henry's crazy ass, but him and his cronies ganging up on one kid in the Loser's territory was the final straw. "He killed my dog!" - Mike
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
i'm still feeling real tender over the end of ff15. like i knew what was coming, but as soon as gosh dang 'stand by me' starts playing, i started gross sobbing all over myself. my mom came home from work and totally flipped out thinking someone had died.

yeah mom, noctis did. he died for us. 8'(

cue me, crying more as i explain the ending to her, to the dulcet tones of florence welch.

still can't listen to that song without crying.
aliaspriestess shizuka
pronounsshe/her
73written posts
shizukaearned bits
offlinecurrently
shizuka
shizuka Avatar

hello my emotions are still destroyed over stage R8-9 in Chapter 8 of Arknights and it's big spoilers but anyone who plays arknights and is that far in the game might know. TuTb i cried for a WEEK over some npcs!!!

also i'm the girl who broke down sobbing while reading the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga at the point where Atem went back home in Millenium World.
last edit on Nov 30, 2021 15:53:22 GMT by shizuka
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
384written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
I'd just watched Link Click and man I have so many questions left unanswered and I'm frustrated that it isn't something that I could read and find out about ahgieoahwi The story! The pacing! The character design! The cinematography! The music! Ugh I usually have the attention span of a goldfish and can't binge shows but I ran through this one in a day and I'm dying so hard

Please if anyone can recommend anything else in this kind of genre (supernatural action, darker modern urban???) whether to watch or to read or to play, I'll love you.