662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Tbh I know this probably won't get taken but... It's worth a shot? ;-;

Since there are no dark premade themes, I figured I'd request a skin for a sci fi RP I've had in the works... Skins are what always keep me from opening projects lol I'm using a premade now which is fine as a placeholder but ultimately, I'd like a unique skin.

Dark, futuristic, with pops of neon colors. Simple fonts, a basic header image with info below. Instead of a "spotlight" area, I wanted to highlight the "wanted" criminals so a small "wanted" type poster would be cool to see, and then a bigger, coded version for more details as one of the sites templates.

I don't have any images picked out or anything but I know they'll be cyberpunk/spacey and whatnot...

I'd be eternally grateful for anyone that even offers to help out. It can be jcink or proboards, at this point I don't mind much. I know there are pros and cons of both. So yeah... Send a PM or message on discord (midnightbloom#8636) and we can discuss further.

Ty ilu ;-;

coming soon.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.