pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
When you are trying to learn something new how do you go about it?

I always find myself looking at the work of others and trying to figure things out from there on my own. I can just as easily get discouraged doing this tho. It's such a delicate tightrope to walk.
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
It depends! 0_0

This bunny just googles things and goes about trying it after carefully studying videos from YouTube. By doing this, he started using dye for his clothing for designs, iron-on appliques, and going to try to learn the same thing for sewing!~

At the moment though, really trying to learn all this MMO terminology and norms since this bunny has been trying his first online RPG (Genshin Impact) with others. He is such a newb, but it is fun trying new things! <3
pronounsHe/Him
48written posts
TheMysteriousManearned bits
offlinecurrently
TheMysteriousMan
TheMysteriousMan Avatar
Currently breaking things.
I'm the same when it comes to me trying to figure things out on my own. I look up instruction videos, but don't actually listen to the instructions. I just watch what their doing, look at what I'm doing, and connect the dots. Maybe it's because it makes me feel like I'm only following instructions, and am still doing it myself. Like i'm putting together a bike, (cause why not?), and I've mainly just been looking at pictures of the bike, and looking up what type of things i'll need to make the bike look and feel newer. (Mind you, this is not a new bike. This thing looks like it's older than me.)

Once I put this bike together, that will lead me to being able to put together larger things like a car or such.
last edit on Nov 22, 2020 18:43:04 GMT by TheMysteriousMan
This guy is awesome.
|
|
\|/
v
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW