Looking for something...Quaint?

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I don't have too many specifics tbh, but I can list a few general desires!

- Fairly simple to break into, I'd love a really simple app process!
- Small town, school, just something generally slice of life!
- Animanga FCs, or just illustrated FCs in general, I'm not really looking for RL face claims. Bonus points for allowing original art!
- A good active community, I'm pretty active and would love to find a site with other people who are also active!
- No wc or a small one? I can generally write a lot! But I don't like feeling pressured to fluff out a post.
- Allows non-humans, I wont turn away a site that's humans only, but I'd love the option to play non humans, shifters, elves, other such fantasy type characters. This one's not a hard requirement, but it'd be cool!
- Small town magic fantasy setting would be super cool, again less a requirement and more a 'this would be super spot on'!

I kind of just want something kind of low key and easy, something relaxed to get into y'know? 
pronounsD A R K
258written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
I'm just a member, and it doesn't capture all of the things you are looking for! But it does most and since you are stil looking I thought to offer. sidereal-gardens.boards.net/ It allows original art, has a small wordcount, has shifters, elementals and sirens too.

The only big thing I feel is the plot is kind of unique? So it does require some reading. But if you need any help just drop me a PM, my ooc account name is the same as here, Adira. ♥

Regardless of what you decide I hope you find a forever home!
last edit on Dec 9, 2020 22:21:08 GMT by 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.