Staff Search ❀ Fantasy Feudal Japan RP

pronounsShe-Her
99written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person

Greetings! This is a staff search for this interest check – a fantasy feudal Japan RP loosely inspired by sengoku jidai.

❀ Staff Search ❀
I'm looking for some sort of a co-founder for the site, someone who would aid in fleshing out the lore, mechanics and other small details. The co-founder would also help with overseeing the community, interacting with members and ensuring the rules are being followed (when the site opens, of course! c:). You know, the usual stuff staff members do.

I don't have any specific requirements for a co-founder, though I would be overjoyed if the co-founder stuck around and did not ghost the site after three days without even saying a word. A bit of commitment and enthusiasm, that is my only requirement, I'd say!

I'm looking for only one person to join the staff, but we'll see how it goes. c:

If interested, feel free to send me a PM and I'll get back to you shortly.

Thank you so much for reading < 3
Have a wonderful day ヽ(´ω`○)ノ.+゚*。:゚+

this is way shorter than I expected, whaaaat

last edit on Dec 4, 2020 22:46:29 GMT by Elaysa
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.