heple

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
can someone pls give a smol fox a tutorial on how to get font awesome icons to work on proboards before i lose my damn mind thank u merci

edit: i should specify i mean in templates not like, site skins or anything ouo
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 3:32:15 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Basically you'll just convert the <i class="fas fa name"></i> to [*i][*attr="class","fas fa name"][/*i] without the asterisks of course! However for them to show up properly, the site has to have the most recent CDN for Font Awesome, which I don't believe PixPerf has, unfortunately, so it won't show up here. I tried to add a font awesome icon to one of my templates and it didn't show up.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
@dandy ty!! i have it converted to the [i*][attr-"class","..."][/*i] in my template but like, was confused why they weren't showing and just getting more and more frustrated w/myself...sooooo maybe i'll have to use a different icon resource then...UnU
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 3:38:51 GMT by Deleted
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
actually i think pixel perfect is using an older version of FA! you have to prefix it differently -- [*i][*attr="class","fa fa-name"][/i], like this: [attr="class","fa fa-podcast"]. i think everything in the 4.7.0 version of fontawesome should work
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 3:42:55 GMT by selkie
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
then it's definitely smth i'm doing bc thats exactly how i have it coded DX i thought it could be because i've got a [newclass=.classname .fa] tag in my css but when i took that out they still didn't show up.....eiufdjheshdf why does proboards have to be so difficult
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
false alarm it was bc i was an actual idiot and apparently proboards doesn't do title="a title goes here". shits showin up now. thumbs up emoji. thank u for tryna help my dumb ass out @dandy &
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
uuhhhHHHHH i have no more advice to give then i think |D other than trying another icon and seeing if the problem is with CSS or fontawesome itself. proboards please give us doHTML please and thanks.

edit: OOPS, IGNORE ME. CONGRATS ON YOUR FIX THOUGH LMAO
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 4:01:30 GMT by selkie
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
heple written Sept 30, 2018 18:14:59 GMT
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.