pronounshe/him
724written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Hello, I'm here, I'm living in the wall--

Zugzwang is a panfandom RP based around the idea of an interdimensional game and I'd love to have more canonmates to bother.

So while there's a lot of canons I'd be glad to play alongside, I think today I'm gonna focus on some specific Pokemon canons for the protagonist of Pokemon Moon (Selene, application and interpretation here). Upfront I'm cool with f/f ships with Selene with characters in a similar age range (so 13 to 16), but I won't be doing mature content for obvious reasons since I don't even like mature content w/ canon minors, even if I had aged Selene up to 18.

So the following canons I think could be cool! But I'll play with any Pokemon canon c:

Cynthia
I headcanon her as the strongest Champion, and therefore Selene would be intimidated by her presence. Really, I think Cynthia is just a cool character who could be a fun role model for Selene, and maybe help her gain some confidence.

Iris
Being the only other Young Champion, maybe Iris and Selene can find common ground in being Pokemon child prodigies? Obviously, she could have this with any protagonist, but I think Iris could also be a cool option.

Lance
Selene's canonically from Kanto, so it's obvious that Selene would fangirl over Lance.

Any Sun and Moon Canons
I never played Ultra Sun Ultra Moon so I'm only taking lore from the first series games. But yeah, I would love some of Selene's friends: Gladion, Lillie, and Hau.
last edit on Mar 13, 2021 17:46:31 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounshe/him
724written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Toasty Avatar
Iris is pretty cool. Her Axew can kick butt >:3

But also maybe Goh? I know that's in Galar and Pokemon Journeys but he has alot of pokemon because of his goal
As I said, I'm down to plot with any other Pokemon canons! If Goh calls to you, I'm sure you'd be allowed to play him (:

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,764written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!