coffee break...
aliasGasker
pronounsany
128written posts
Togaskoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Togasko
Togasko Avatar
So lately I've put my other project; 50 Shades on hold in favor for something that I have the biggest itch for overall. Ikigai is my newest focus right now and I've already been working on it on and off the past couple weeks.

Now Iโ€™m not the best at explaining this kind of stuff... so here goes a whole mess of crap that may or may not make sense. But enough babbling.

Ikigai is a roleplay based in modern Kyoto Japan. It will be a sandbox type RP where there is no general site-wide plot and is intended on being member driven. Ikigai will offer three member groups; Yokai, Human, Kami and these I hope will cover a wide Varity but in a simple way. Like for example? A yokai? You can pick from any kind of youkai. A kitsune? Sure. A tanuki? a type of neko? go for it. You can have humans that are from over seas, like from America or some English-speaking country to add that challenge of language barriers if you'd like, you have a human thatโ€™s so spiritually aware that you can see what no normal human can.

There so many options on the kinds of characters you can decide on, but the only limits that will be in place is the big names when it comes to Japanese gods and goddesses like Amaterasu, Izanami, or even Inari because these are the kinds of big names that might effect site wide events by simply being active.

There might very well be week long "holidays/events" based off real Japan culture such as white day in march after valentines day.

There's a whole lot I can attempt to share, but for now this is it and if there's any questions then feel free to ask. I may also make new posts in this thread to give more insight on the status of Ikigai and how things are progressing, maybe even screenshots of the site. 
last edit on Mar 24, 2021 14:32:03 GMT by Togasko
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.