[Hashtag] Question, lol.

pronounsD A R K
259written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I am working on a new site and wanted to implement the hashtag system you guys have here. I think it'd be super nifty but I'm not sure what plugin you guys are using or if it's a custom one made by your team. I found this one: www.proboards.com/library/plugins/item/496

But I'm worried because the last two comments say it doesn't work anymore. If you guys could let me know what you are using that would be wonderful. If you need more details you can just PM me on here. ♥
last edit on Apr 18, 2021 19:33:16 GMT by 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
It's the plugin we use - the issue is the indexing on the servers so it might not work all the time. That's kinda just the downfall of proboards indexing posts for the search function, not so much the plugin itself.
pronounsD A R K
259written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Oops this reply got lost because of all the other threads I've posted in. xD Glad I checked manually, thank you so much Neko for your reply! And good to know for the future that it might not work all the time. Really appreciate you taking the time to answer me. ♥