post-apoc, dogs: bullets & carnage (and more)?

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
731written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
welcome to this massive clusterfuck of an interest check.

This post is pretty much going to be a mess of my, and other people's ideas that I've really liked so far. If you're interested, it would be cool to either see y'all post below or add me on discord (Bex#1596).

So we find ourselves in an ancient city in an advanced era, not terribly distant in the future. I think it would be interesting to base the city, since the one in dogs is never named- to have one be roughly based off of a currently existing city, such as berlin or even moscow. but just generic enough so that we can go off with it, but make it easier maybe to make boards. moscow would give me such delicious, delicious dogs meets metro 2033 vibes. like i said, this is a massive clusterfuck of ideas. 

solid ideas from me:

• several playable races such as humans or modified humans, like nill and haine.

• city state-esque government, with one powerful ruling body that's probably a douche

• there's a slight plague issue, and half of the city is dying and being quarantined dishonored style. it's a hot mess and people believe that modified humans seem to be the cause of it, much like cats were blamed during the black plague

• love me some subway dungeon crawling again, metro 2033, fallout 3 and dogs style

• preferably jcink? i'm an incompetent pb coder lmao

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
731written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
, i mean, it's been awhile since i've read the books so, if you'd like to give input on what would make it more dogs-esque, please do?

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep threads in key areas current, so everyone knows all of them are active, threads that don't get posts for 2 weeks will be archived. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you'd like it reopened for any reason please contact a staff member!