Help me make this less terrible : D

pronounsD A R K
257written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Hey guys. Okay so I dabble in coding here and there...and for the most part I'm fine. But then I step away from it, come back....and everything I've ever learned is just gone. I swear. xD;; maybe not that dramatic ahem

I was curious if anyone wanted to check out the spoiler below and maybe help me with this code. I want to have a picture, and then a description about it, but I notice the way it is spaced apart...just kind of blends into each other. OTL;;; It just doesn't look nice...and yeah. xD:;; It does not have to be super fancy.

But any help to make it more organized/less ugly would be really helpful. My only request is PLEASE use as little newclass code as possible I like to preview and use google inspect to edit things and newclass blows most of that up. xD Anyways...without further ado..................................................... here is my code.

Nicolas Bedroom

Located on the second floor on the right is Nicolas' bedroom. Soon to be shared with Nikolai his twin, perhaps. They need to not kill each other first. Lol.

This is a reference of Nicolas' bedroom. He can store his regular bike upstairs if he is working on it. But it's a general idea of the colors and such, it's not a literal replica.

A project done by Nicolas' and Volac. They recycled an old car engine. They had fun making this together.

This was made by Nicolas 100% as a joke for his father's birthday. The man loved it, but somehow it ended up in Nicolas' room on his wall.

This was purchased at a shop and is an example of what Nicolas dreams of making one day with his own skill.

A pillow Nicolas bought himself in Acadia City.

A pillow Nicolas bought himself in Acadia City. From the same store.

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,763written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.