aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,343written posts
offlinecurrently
among us with feet
Part of the Furniture
among us with feet Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
It’s a shame i didnt have spare gems for new year lisia and the daigo alt also cost me 5k paid gems C:

Edit: not me already calling steven by his jp name on accident bc i have to use it in the site im rping him in loool
last edit on Jan 23, 2024 14:42:19 GMT by among us with feet
gacha gallery written Jan 26, 2024 2:41:29 GMT via mobile
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,343written posts
offlinecurrently
among us with feet
Part of the Furniture
among us with feet Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
Heck yeaaahhh finally!!

This counts as a steven alt right this means i actially got two steven alts
last edit on Jan 26, 2024 2:42:32 GMT by among us with feet
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
712written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.

holy shit

first image was within 20 pulls, 0 pity, first guarantee, second image within 50, 0 pity, 50/50. i am so used to giving and now here i am RECEIVING

i cant even be mad that like 10 minutes after i built him my supervisor told me last minute i needed to make a report presentation for tomorrow

coming soon.
129written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
Bruh, I'm still trying to win a 50/50. Hopefully Aventurine is when my luck finally changes... Congrats on the dapper dude! I wasn't gonna pull for him at first (despite my 100% 50/50 loss streak, I have all limited sustains), but then his backstory came and I am down for it.
"You've grown soft, your dead friends can attest."
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
712written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
traveller Avatar
Bruh, I'm still trying to win a 50/50. Hopefully Aventurine is when my luck finally changes... Congrats on the dapper dude! I wasn't gonna pull for him at first (despite my 100% 50/50 loss streak, I have all limited sustains), but then his backstory came and I am down for it.
i feel you though my 50/50 character luck when i was an active genshin player was straight up atrocious. legitimately funny how much that turned around in hsr.

that said, manifesting him for you!! godspeed, his kit + character + backstory are soooo good, man. i hope you're able to grab him!
last edit on Apr 17, 2024 8:22:02 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
129written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
CEL Avatar
traveller Avatar
i feel you though my 50/50 character luck when i was an active genshin player was straight up atrocious. legitimately funny how much that turned around in hsr.

that said, manifesting him for you!! godspeed, his kit + character + backstory are soooo good, man. i hope you're able to grab him!
I sure hope. ;O; I am skipping Acheron for him, but still gotta wait a few more hours before his banner's up for me. Not even asking for the LC, just a copy of Aventurine is enough... I have high hopes he'll let me play Yanqing more.

EDIT: He came! Didn't get the Luka eidolons I was hoping for, but I finally won a 50/50.
last edit on Apr 17, 2024 11:37:06 GMT by traveller
"You've grown soft, your dead friends can attest."
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
712written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
traveller Avatar
CEL Avatar

I sure hope. ;O; I am skipping Acheron for him, but still gotta wait a few more hours before his banner's up for me. Not even asking for the LC, just a copy of Aventurine is enough... I have high hopes he'll let me play Yanqing more.

EDIT: He came! Didn't get the Luka eidolons I was hoping for, but I finally won a 50/50.
THATS INCREDIBLE congrats on winning your first 50/50!!!!

coming soon.
pronounsshe/her
62written posts
merriearned bits
offlinecurrently
merri
merri Avatar
Pulling for light cones is a joke but I decided to use my one 10 pull to try and get my Jingliu her light cone and now I'm sitting here thinking, why couldn't this have been on the character banner. I am still shocked 8D

last edit on May 4, 2024 1:16:32 GMT by merri
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW