99written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
[googlefont="Parisienne"]
Hello there!

I've been looking for a character for my personal plot on a slice-of-life site, Sidereal Gardens. I've been told that someone out there might be interested in this funky plot, so, here I am, tempting fate yet again!

The plot-specific character would likely be a consistent threading partner with my character, whose name is Santiago Roscoe (the site doesn't allow guests to view apps, so oops in this regard?). Santiago is, in a nutshell, a huntsman who lives in a cabin in the forest, alone from society. He's calm, wise, kind-hearted, yet kinda grumpy and aloof. Think any huntsman from any fairytales, I suppose. Nevertheless, the forest and a strong affinity to nature are a big part of his character, and the character I'm looking for follows the same... vibe.

This plot revolves around my character encountering a wolf in the woodlands. Over time, he bonds with the wolf, they become close friends. However, surprise! Surprise! He eventually finds out that his wolf friend is actually no wolf, but a shapeshifter capable of turning into a wolf. Even bigger surprise! The wolf is actually an acquaintance of his!

What is important is that the shapeshifter lives a dual life: one of a regular person, one of a wild wolf. Perhaps she (it's a woman, read more below) is facing some life issues, and she chooses to shapeshift into a wolf and runs around the woods for the sake of forgetting about her responsibilities and freeing herself from them. This could help her bond with my character who has fled from society to live as a hermit, more or less. Shapeshifters are a regular species on the site, but she keeps her shifting abilities a secret.

Important Information:

» this is mostly an amiable wanted ad (my character befriends the wolf, subsequently befriends the human as well once the beans are spilled), but my character can definitely fall in love with the shapeshifter once the finds out the truth (I'm open to that development)
» the shapeshifter is a woman, probably in her late 20's or early 30's (somewhat close in age to my character, who's 35)
» shifter, keeps her abilities a secret, lives a dual life (more above)
» personality is up to you! -- I imagined her to be somewhat motherly, caring, protective of the younger characters that are on the site, perhaps?
» history is up to you! -- I mentioned that she might have some life issues, so feel free to elaborate on that!
» FC is up to you! -- I don't have any special requirements for the FC! She's meant to be an adult character, so maybe don't choose a FC that looks 12, I guess. I don't really have any suggestions regarding it, go wild! Also, my character's FC is Trevor from the Castlevania Netflix series, so Sypha definitely comes to mind...? :eyes:

That's probably all I wanted to mention! I have a plethora of possible mini-plot and thread ideas for this, I can definitely share some of those!

The full wanted ad can be found here. It has much more of my ramblings, but it offers some additional info!

If you're interested, thank you, first of all! Feel free to PM me, I'll most likely tell you to add me on Discord, I don't mind plotting over PMs though! If you PM me, you don't have to be fully committed to the character yet! We can just talk, brainstorm and plot together for a while, so that you would see whether you actually vibe with the character concept c:

Thanks for reading! ^^

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,764written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.