Looking for Something! [site search]

pronounsShe/Her
251written posts
milkearned bits
offlinecurrently
milk
milk Avatar
still lactose intolerant

Ah, here we go, it’s time I give this a try! Currently throwing out feelers for a site to call a second home.

Please don't feel bad if I don't join your site, I'm really bad at following through and maintaining a place///

What I like:
Things that I would really like to see, I’m a bit oldschool but have a few things I’m really looking for. It doesn’t have to check every box, but it would be lovely to hit most of them!
+Fantasy/Supernatural Setting. Preferably with a more dark fantasy-esque focus. I’d prefer something not modern-day, but I’d be open to it sort of… Can be original or fandom. And I would love to see some magic!
+Romance, Shipping, and more! I want to write a lovestory or just a really good friendship, I am relationship starved and am happy to answer someone’s wanted ad!
+A Progression System of some kind. I actually do enjoy a way of recording character progress and growth through this kind of stat or proficiency-like system. It feels a lot more rewarding to start from the bottom and go to the top.
+Animanga (or illustrated) fcs. I really miss the good old animated aesthetic, I’m a weeb so///
+A smaller community. Well, it’s more like big sites really intimidate me and it’s harder to get into the groove of things.
+ A “nice” skin. I can be very loose on this, I like both dark and light skins, but I really would like something that is easy on the eyes without looking too ‘default x forum hosted skin.’ I’m aware not every site can host a custom-made skin, but in essence, please no extremely bright or clashing colors or something that appears very “busy.” ^^””

What I don’t care for:
Just things not particularly my focus, not particularly deal-breaking but would make me hesitate before joining.
-Panfandoms. Or sites that have a “canon” character focus.
-Slice of Life
-Sandbox
-Harry Potter
-“Faction Heavy Plots”
-Pokemon
-Real Life Sites
What I’m open to:
+Any WIP/Alpha/Beta Site (that meets criteria I like) I love helping new communities grow!
+Host doesn’t (really) matter. I’m comfortable with both Jcink and Proboards and almost anything else (except forumotion and/or discord). 
+Most anime fandoms. Again a huge weeb, I haven’t watched every anime but I am more comfortable with anime-related fandoms even if I haven't watched it.
+18+ sites. I'm 18+ so I'm fine with it personally. But idk, I'd prefer not the whole site to be focused purely on *ahem* 18+ threads/plots 

446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
Hi again Milk.

Not throwing an ad since I know you were with us in beginning and just wanted to post here to let you know we still around and evolved a lot since that awkward early stage where I didn't really know what I was doing for events. Currently have ongoing ones in both major factions right now that can be jumped into at this point.

Hope you're doing well and good luck in your search!
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,126written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Hello Milk!

I have an offer, it ticks most of the boxes. I've got an original plot in a... semi-future setting in 2026 Tokyo Japan. Magic and experiments and gods and all sorts of crap. We've got about 10 active members, and most everyone is open for plotting and shipping and the like. We've been open for about 2 years and have been super active. There's a lot of both staff and member plot driven things, but people can have plenty of standalone opportunity too. It's really not hard to integrate in.

We do have point based upgrades, but there's nothing terribly stat based. You could always keep a system though. The skin might be a little busy, but I'll be changing it next month again probably. People seem to like it okay though.

Here's a little plot thing to read. We hope to see you! Good luck in your searching!

Remnants of Fate

Nearly 11 years ago, the world changed forever. Individuals with magical abilities who’d existed in secrecy up till then were forced into the light by a magical explosion that decimated London. SPEAR was created by the UN to regulate these individuals, but tensions grew by the day as numerous people rejected their prerogatives. The Remnants are determined to return the world to what it once was. Meanwhile, numerous agencies are turning to science and magic to manufacture Totsuzen and Projects. One such group even got ahold of an ethereal, who has since taken over the facility he was imprisoned in and reigned in numerous followers. Where do you fit in this dynamic world? It’s up to you!

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.