stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] submissionaccepted
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

Thank you for submitting to Pixel Perfect's directory. Your submission has been accepted. Members are free to bump every 7 days. Enjoy!

all hail Garfield and the Holy Lasagna
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy

8.10.2021// FOT has recently released some overhauls on our Salem Foundation faction and Site Faction Shop! Staff has also released a revamped variation of our site forum banner! It has a rotating banner with all our ongoing events. More features will be coming within the next few months! Furthermore we are now taking applications for site affiliates!
last edit on Sept 10, 2021 17:13:08 GMT by dijit.exe
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy

9.10.2021// FOT has recently overhauled some player mechanics! Writers are now able to apply to play full monster servants! Furthermore, we have also released a rework on our Dead Apostle mechanics, allowing players to have easier access to the undead of the moonlit world. We are also in the works of getting a new site skin which will arrive in December!

pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy

1.1.2022// Happy New Year from FOT! With the new calendar year underway we have begun our annual grail-y awards! And, with a bunch of new events upcoming, our site's New Years Anniversary Gacha banner has opened! Finally, our site's affiliates section has opened up and currently searching for new partners!
last edit on Jan 1, 2022 7:53:41 GMT by dijit.exe
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy

2.9.2022// Woot Woot! Valentines day is around the corner, and a lot of things are happening on site! We've recently rolled out a rework on our Master/Neutral mechanics, and have also released an overhaul on our site's story progression and community goals! With the site skin update just around the corner, we're excited to welcome new members into our community!

Does your site need traffic? Well, we also have a ton of affiliate slots currently open! More information can be found here
last edit on Feb 9, 2022 17:49:39 GMT by dijit.exe